5 Youngie Actor’s Workout Secrets You Should Know
B-town’s actors are obsessed with fitness. Their workout plans are powerful and it motivates us like anything.
On the other hand, the fact is that our Bollywood actors work very hard to “Stay In The Competition”.
And that’s the reason they follow their work out a schedule very seriously, after all, they have to flaunt their six-packs abs and biceps to their fans.
Trust me, this blog is worth checking it out. 😉
5 Fit Youngies of Bollywood
Here are some Bollywood newbies who build their body like professional bodybuilders.
Tiger shroff’s workout is literally hard, and he believes in working out daily in a gym. Apart from a gym, he is practices gymnastics, dancing, martial arts, football, and kickboxing.
Tiger is a big fan of Bruce Lee and he follows his footsteps. So now without wasting any time, let’s dive deep into the work-out routine of Tiger Shroff.
Day 1- Chest
- Flat bench (10 sets, 5-8 repetitions)
- Incline bench ( 10-11 sets, 5-8 repetitions)
- Dumbbell press (12-13 sets, 5-8 repetitions)
- Chest flye (13 sets, 5-8 repetitions)
Day 2– Back
- Pull-ups ( 11 sets 5-8 repetitions)
- Lateral machine pull-downs ( 3 sets, 9-11 repetitions)
- Low and one-arm dumbbell rolls ( 10 sets, 4-8 reps)
Day 3- Legs
- Squats ( 3 sets, 5-8 repetitions) with 200 kg weight on shoulders
- Hamstrings curls ( 3 sets, 5-8 repetitions) with 90kg weights
- Step-ups ( 3 sets, 5-8 reps) with 100kg weight
- Barbells ( 3 sets, 5-8 repetitions)
- Free squats ( 3 sets, 7 repetitions)
Day 4- Arms
- Olympic barbell curls ( 12 sets, 5-8 repetitions)
- Dumbbell curls ( 12 sets, 5-8 repetitions)
- Reverse curls ( 12 sets, 5-8 repetitions)
- Close grip barbell presses ( 12 sets of 5-8 repetitions)
- Press downs (12 sets, 5-8 repetitions)
- Skull crushers ( 12 sets, 5-8 repetitions)
Day 5- Shoulders
- Knee and shoulder press ( 12 sets, 5-8 repetitions)
- Military press ( 12 sets 5-8 repetitions)
- Lateral raises using dumbbells (6 sets of 5-8 repetitions)
- Lateral raises using a machine (6 sets, 5-8 repetitions)
- Rear flyes (12 sets, 5-8 repetitions)
- Deadlifts (12 sets, 5-8 repetitions)
- Squats (12 sets, 5-8 repetitions)
- Kneel and press (12 sets, 5-8 repetitions)
- Plyometric push-ups ( 12 sets, 5-8 repetitions)
Day 7- Abs
- Crunches (12 sets, 10 repetitions)
- Hanging reverse crunches ( 12 sets, 10 repetitions)
- Reverse crunches (12 sets, 10 repetitions)
- Standing and seated calf presses (12 sets, 10 repetitions)
Varun Dhawan is a hugely popular actor and has stolen the hearts of a million girls with his first movie, (Student Of the Year)
He has got the perfect combination of killer looks, naughty smile and a perfectly toned body. When it comes to his workouts, he dedicatedly spends enough amount of time in sculpting his body parts.
Don’t you want to get a physique like Varun Dhawan?
So let’s straight away jump into the work-out routine of Varun Dhawan.
Varun focuses on different body parts daily. His proper gym plan is described below:
Day 1 – Chest
- Machine Decline Press
- Dips For Chest
- Barbell Bench Press
- Bent forward cable crossover
Day 2 – Shoulders
- Barbell Rear Delt Row
- Standing Military Press
- Arnold Press
- Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise
Day 3 – Biceps Triceps
- Standing Biceps Cable Curl
- Reverse-Grip Bent-Over Row
- Barbell Curl
- Dumbbell Overhead Triceps Press
- Triceps Pushdown
Day 4- Abs
- Ballet Twist
- Prone Plank
- Squat Thrust with Twist
- Single-Leg Stretch
Day 5-Legs Calf
- Front Squat
- Olympic Lifts
- Bulgarian Split Squat
- Leg Press
- Calf Anatomy
- Seated Calf Raise
- Jumping Rope
Day 6 – Yoga
With his perfectly Sculpt body, killer look, the actor Sidharth Malhotra won the hearts of tons of girls.
He admits the fact, it’s not easy to keep up the six-pack abs throughout the year, in fact, to maintain it well, you really have to work hard.
When it comes to fitness, he follows a very strict workout routine. Let’s check out what’s the secret of his perfectly sculpted body.
New Exercises every four Weeks
His workout includes
- Warm Up minutes
- Cardio Exercises 40 minutes
- Weight Training
In one of the interview, he said that the reason behind my sculpt body is my true love for the FOOTBALL and not the intense work-out in a gym.
Hearing the name of Vidyut, the only question comes to every fitness enthusiasts mind is,”What ‘s secret bodybuilding regime that gave Vidyut Jamwal a stunning physique”?
Vidyut Jamwal goes gym only for strength training. (4 days in a week)
His gym workouts geared towards conditioning his shoulder and leg muscle apart from training at the gym Vidyut’s fitness mantra is to practice gymnastics, martial arts regularly.
Day 1 Back and Biceps
- Cable Row ( 3 sets, 5 repetitions)
- T-Bar Row ( 2 sets, 12-15 repetitions)
- EZ-Bar Curls (3 sets, 8-10 repetitions)
- Hammer curls (3 sets, 8-10 repetitions)
- Reverse Dumbbell Curls (2 sets, 12-15 repetitions)
- Pushups (3 sets, 8-10 repetitions)
Day 2 chest and triceps
- Barbell Bench press (3 sets, 4 repetitions)
- Incline Bench press (3 sets, 4-8 repetitions)
- Pushdown (3 sets, 10 repetitions)
- Cable Crossovers (2 sets, 13 flyes)
- Skull crushers (3 sets, 8-10 repetitions)
- Triceps kickbacks (2 sets, 12-15 repetitions)
Day 3 Leg workouts
- Run on a treadmill (20 minutes)
- Dumbbell lunges (2 sets, 8 repetitions for each leg )
- Reverse Dumbbell Lunges (2 sets, 8 repetitions for each leg)
- Stiff leg deadlifts (3 sets, 8 repetitions )
Day 4 Shoulder exercises
- Shrugs (2 sets, 12-13 repetitions)
- Side Lateral Raises (2 sets, 10 repetitions)
- Front Lateral Raises (2 sets, 10 repetitions)
- Seated Dumbbell Press (3 sets, 6-8 repetitions)
- Upright Row (3 sets, 6-8 repetitions)
When it comes to fitness, Pulkit is very strict and believes in not skip a single day workout; whether he is on holidays or have a busy schedule.
Just check out Pulkit’s Instagram photos and you will know that how much he loves working out.
Seeing his well-toned body, it’s crucial to know what exercises he performs in a gym.
- One Arm Lat Pulldown
- One-Arm Dumbbell Row
- Cable Row With Rope Pullovers
- Hammer High Row
- Dumbbell Shrugs
- Reverse-Grip Cable Pulldown
- Flat Dumbbell Flyes with Pushups
- Hammer Strength Incline
- Incline Flyes
- Standing Cable Flyes
- Flat Dumbbell Press
- Barbell Glute Bridges
- Single Leg Extensions
- Vertical Leg Press
- Glute Ham Raises
- Walking Lunges
- Leg Press 25
- Single Leg Lying Leg Curls
- Reverse Flye Machine
- Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises
- Dumbbell Front
- Incline Bench Lateral Raises
- Standing Dumbbell Shoulder Presses
Perfect Diet (include more protein intake and fewer carbs), wholesome workout, and hard work is the secret of making the chiselled body like these B-Town actors.
So if they can do it, why can’t you?
Also Read: Workout plans for office going workaholics
You can appreciate our effort of delivering such blogs by liking and share this post within your friend circle. Drop your view in our comment box, your kind suggestions are always welcome.