Amazing pre workout Breakfast recipes with their benefits
To eat or not to eat before working out is often a dilemma some of us face who love to workout. Correct answer is: Definitely yes! Working out requires a whole lot of energy which you can gain from eating before your workout. It can fill you up with carbohydrates and a lot of proteins which will make you feel less weak while working out. Now the next question is, what to eat?
We have 5 high energy recipes to boost your energy levels up! You’re welcome.
First and best is the Chia Oatmeal which is the quickest recipe you can cook for yourself before you start your workout. Rolled Oats are high in protein and fibre and Chia seeds are loaded with Omega3 fatty acids and antioxidants. It is quick to make and has lots to offer your pre workout body. Here is the recipe:
- Half cup True Elements Rolled Oats
- 1 spoon True Elements Chia Seeds
- Fruits and nuts of your choice
- For a quick meal, combine half cup rolled oats with half cup milk.
- Then add 1 spoon chia, add fruits and nuts of your choice.
- Mix and refrigerate overnight or for 2hours minimum in order to relish!
Spinach Chia Seeds:
A green light to your working out! This smoothie is so good if you are in a rush for your gym or Yoga session. Just give 5minutes of your time to prepare and drink it up on the go! Spinach specialty includes being rich in muscle building elements as it speeds up the process of protein becoming muscle mass.
- 2 cups Spinach finely chopped
- 1.5 cups water
- 2 tbsp True Elements Chia Seeds
- Frozen Blueberries
- To make a spinach chia smoothie, blend 2 cups of spinach, 1.5 cups of water, & 2 tbsp of Chia Seeds.
- Then add one peeled orange, a cup of strawberries, and a cup of frozen blueberries and blend again.
- Pour it in a glass & serve chilled!
Apple Oatmeal Porridge:
An apple a day, keeps workout stress away! Apple is the go to fruit along with Banana when you are considering a pre workout meal. This is because it is easily digested and provides Carbohydrates. This quick fix recipe must really be in your cooking planner:
- 80 g of True Elements Rolled Oats
- 800 ml milk
- 2 Pieces of apple
- Half cup water
- Bring the rolled oats together with cold milk to boil in a small saucepan. Let it swell on low heat for about 6 minutes.
- Let the porridge cool for 4 minutes.
- For the apple puree, peel, core and finely dice the apple. Simmer with the mineral water for about 7 minutes with the lid closed.
- Then add two tablespoons (20 g) of the apple puree to the porridge.
- Serve it with diced apples and some dry fruits if you prefer