Best Diet Plan to Lose Weight This Ramadan
Ramadan is the festival to express love, to celebrate, and to create so many beautiful memories. This holy festival can be your great chance for the new healthy beginning you were craving for.
And probably you are going through fast, right? So do you know why Islam and many other religions believe in FASTING? Because fasting is a very healthy way of living!
The advantage of this particular lifestyle is that you can burn off fat a little bit faster than if you are not in a fasting stage. So if you are mentally strong and prepared for weight loss this Ramadan, then probably you are at right place.
This blog is for everyone out there who really want to lose weight during RAMZAN. If you want to lose weight, then you need to focus more on your calories.
Yes, you heard it right!
You have to stay slightly below your calorie level if you want to lose weight in a very healthy way. So calories out need to more than your calories in
Calories Out > Calories In
You know why many people don’t end up losing weight in RAMZAN because they literally overeat in the feeding period and end up eating so many calories that it makes up for all the calories through the day.
The people who stay below the maintenance calories, those are the people who end up losing weight. According to one of the studies, it is found that some people had a drop in lean mass after fasting during one month of Ramadan.
How to prevent this?
Yes, the solution is right here. And this blog will help you eat a perfect diet that prevents loss of lean mass and help you preserve all our muscle and burn off more fat.
So your prior goal is to HIT YOUR PROTEIN REQUIREMENT and maximizes your complex carbohydrate intake. At the same time make sure you stay away from pure fat macros.
Diet Plan for Weight Loss in Ramadan
Without further ado, let’s get straight to the Ramadan diet plan
- 2 Dates
- A bowl of Fruits (You can add any fruits of your choice – banana, kiwi, blueberries, pineapple, apple, mango etc.)
- 2 glasses of Water for rehydrating body
You have to carry this meal to Your MAGHRIB prayers
- Fruit Bowl ( Only if you are going to WORKOUT)
- Tea/ Coffee with 1 spoon sugar and more water ( Consume this only if you habituate, otherwise eliminate this)
- One banana ( eat in the middle of Your workout
- Water (Make sure you sip water more often)
This is your Post Workout Meal
- Protein Shake or
- Protein Bars
Meal 4 and 5
Make sure you keep the gap at least of 2 hours between these meals. Try fitting these meals around your TARAWIH Prayers.
- White meat (prawns, egg, chicken, fish, quail, chicken)
- Complex Carbohydrate ( Oats, Wheat Roti, Wheat Bread, Brown Rice, Ragi, Nachni, Jowar, Rajma, or Bajra)
- Vegetable (Sabzi or Salad)2 glasses of Water
This will be your LATE NIGHT Meal or Sehri Meal
- Slow digestion Protein ( Consume very small portion of Red meat, Curd, Paneer)
- Vegetables ( If possible eat more vegetables)
So what are you waiting for? Kick-start your fitness journey with this great diet plan and enjoy weight loss benefits. And yeah, keep the track of what you eat, because even a spoon of anything matters a lot when it comes to weight loss. Take a smaller portion of food, keep yourself far from sugar, stay hydrated, and stay healthy & happy too.
Also Read: Indian Faces of Aesthetic Bodybuilding
You can appreciate our effort of delivering such blogs by liking and share this post within your friend circle. Drop your view in our comment box, your kind suggestions are always welcome.