Brand

Creatine – Benefits & Side Effects

Bodybuilders and regular gym freaks strive to go beyond their limits and with each day, their quest to lift and drag more reaches new peaks. With that said, there are a number of health supplements in the market that claim to help you reach your fitness goals and have their own special qualities. Creatine is one of the most special and important ingredients that is added to mostly all the pre and post workout supplements.

Creatine is considered as one of the the gold standard supplements for athletes and lifters, owing to its proven effects on strength, and lean muscle tissue. You must reach out to products that contain the substance.

Creatine is believed to enhance the overall muscular structure and delivers bursts of energy to endure the grind at the gym.  Some of the benefits of consuming Creatine are:

  • Foster muscle growth and strength
  • Faster recovery
  • Better sprint performance
  • Increases mental focus

 

Conversion of Creatine

A nitrogen-containing organic compound, Creatine is predominantly produced in the liver, but also in the kidneys and pancreas, albeit in smaller amounts. On consumption, this naturally occurring substance turns into Creatine Phosphate in the body. Further, the converted Creatine Phosphate produces a substance called Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), which is responsible for providing energy for muscle contractions. You can up the amount by consuming protein-rich foods such as meat or fish. The natural production of Creatine in your body is supported by the amino acids, such as glycine, arginine and methionine at a rate of about 1-2 grams per day. It is estimated that about 98% of creatine is stored within the skeletal muscle, with the remaining 2% in the heart, brain, and testes.

If you are a lifter or an athlete, then harnessing the power of Creatine can drastically improve strength, build lean muscle mass, and aids in muscle recovery. Moreover, such a boost may help athletes achieve invincible energy source. You can choose to consume a pre or a post workout supplement containing the substance when considering short bouts of high-intensity activities such as weight lifting or sprinting.

 

Creatine & Body Transformation

After going through all the mesmerizing features of Creatine, you must be wondering about how long this ingredient will take to transform your body. This depends upon your current fitness levels, health, and the kind of workout regimen you are following. Creatine is a powerful ingredient and shall definitely show results if you stick to your workouts and follow a good lifestyle.

If you are considering consuming Creatine, then probably you need to first understand the which type of this substanceis good. Like many other supplements, Creatine is available in different forms with most proven form being Creatine Monohydrate. There are some newer forms of creatine now available in the market, such as Kre-Alkalyn, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Creatine Gluconate, and Effervescent Creatine. Hence, with a clean diet, regular exercises and consumption of right supplements show demonstrated improvements in:

  • Strength and power
  • Sprint performance
  • Muscle size
  • Lean body mass

 

Any Side Effects

If something is trending that does not necessarily mean that it will be good for you as well. Not all bodies are made the same way, after all. Although a majority of healthy people can take it with no problem, but creatine can, in rare cases, adversely affects people if taken in large doses. Side effects can include:

  • Weight gain
  • Anxiety
  • Fatigue
  • Headache
  • Kidney problems
  • Dangerous interactions with medications for Diabetes

Leave Comment

Filter
{{totalHits}} results result for {{query}}
BPI-Sports-Whey-HD-Ultra-Premium-4.2lb-chocolate-cookieBPI-Sports-Whey-HD-Ultra-Premium-4.2lb-chocolate-cookie

{{item.post_title | truncate(50)}}

Rs. {{numberWithCommas(item.price)}} Rs. {{numberWithCommas(item.discounted_price)}}
Rs. {{numberWithCommas(item.price_min)}} - Rs. {{numberWithCommas(item.price_max)}}
Rs. {{numberWithCommas(item.price)}} Rs. {{numberWithCommas(item.discounted_price)}}
Rs. {{numberWithCommas(item.discounted_price)}}
{{Math.round(item.discount_percentage)}}% Off
SOLD OUT
Load more
Chat Support