The Difference between Fasting and Detoxing
Detoxification and Fasting differ from each other and yet the words tend to be used interchangeably, to detox is to facilitate the removal of toxins from the body whereas fasting is a severe restriction of calories.
A fast may be any kind like no nutrients are consumed when serving a Water Fast, but typically fasting is done to eliminate all solid foods by drinking a lot of fluids, including juices, to flush out the body, it is known as a liquid diet.
The Master Cleanse diet is a well-known example, it is a modified juice fast that permits no food, substituting tea and lemonade made with maple syrup and cayenne pepper. The Master Cleanse does help to detoxify the body, so it is both a detoxifier and a fast diet.
If you are looking for a solution to fungal, bacterial, viral, or parasitic infection, fasting can be a good way to be sure you stop feeding the infectious bacteria.
There are miniature advantages of fasting as it will “reset” your taste buds so you will enjoy your food more after your fast completion. Fasting for a while will increase your appetite, it also helps to streamline the overeating habit for some people.
Our body is on a spree to eliminate waste from it on a daily basis, a healthy food eater always removes more toxins than they accumulate.
How is this possible? These people are on an “all day detox program”, every day, every time they eat!
They still take supplements or do detox programs because they need to help the body detoxify from environmental toxins and heavy metals, but overall, they eat a naturally detoxifying diet every day.
Benefits to Detoxifying Without Fasting
We highly recommend eating while detoxifying.
- Eating helps to sustain a detoxification regimen longer, which is very important to get rid of serious health afflictions from the body.
- Cilantro, Garlic, Turmeric, and Cabbage are the best choice known for aiding the body in detoxification.
- Spice, Vegetable, and Herb, when consumed together, will accumulative effects on detoxification.
- Ample amount of nutrition and adequate garlic in the body can help you in the process.
- Nutrition is better absorbed in the body when the intestines are healthy.
- The food which contains enzymes or enzymes supplement also help in detoxification.
There are various detox diets like fat flush diet, diuretic diet, clean diet and so on. There are several ways to detoxify the system:
- Keep your body well hydrated
- Say no to processed food and junk food
- Strict no to alcohol
- Get adequate sleep minimum of 8 hours
- Be full tummy and content with fibres
- Get indulged in a good amount of activity
So whoever thought about detoxing and fasting are the same thing, now you know the difference. They are similar, but definitely not the same!
We recommend you to eat healthy at all times for body to detox naturally, depending on these program you might even intervene at times.
You can appreciate our effort of delivering such blogs by liking and share this post within your friend circle. Drop your view in our comment box, your kind suggestions are always welcome.