Brand: Absolute Nutrition | 18001801080 | [email protected]
Sold By: ABSOLUTE NUTRITION PVT. LTD.
Ships From: Jagadhri, Haryana
Absolute Nutrition Raw Whey 1 kg (unflavored) pack is an internationally sourced Whey Protein supplement recommended by all fitness freaks. Fused with 80% Whey Protein concentrate, Raw Whey protein supplement is a complete bodybuilding health supplement that supports muscle strength and prevents deterioration of muscles during or after the workout. Containing 24 g protein, BCAAs, and glutamic acid, Raw Whey unflavoured is an isolated top crude gainer for beginners and extreme fitness lovers that helps in building muscle mass and muscle strength. With high dietary fiber, Raw Whey is an exclusive sports nutrition supplement for athletes, bodybuilders, and weight training. Offering a major part of Whey Protein concentrate, this muscle building formula compensates for the energy and vitamins lost after doing the daily workout session. For regular gym-goers, fitness lovers, and athletes, it is an ultimate protein formula to protect from the damage done, and help in the development of the muscles. The protein supplement contains ingredients extracted from natural sources of protein, with no harmful elements. Powered with 11.85g EAAs, Raw Whey unflavoured by Absolute Nutrition is a unique and most recommended formula for bodybuilders. You are suggested to take it as per the ratios mentioned on the label. Take 30 gm (1 scoop) with 200 ml water or low-fat milk daily, or follow the instructions given by a dietician.
- Absolute Nutrition Raw Whey 1kg pack is an internationally sourced Whey Protein supplement with 80% whey protein concentrate
- Blended with 24g protein, BCAAs, and Glutamic Acid Raw Whey is an isolate top crude gainer
- A complete health supplement containing Glutamic Acid and dietary fiber makes Raw Whey a double rich elite burner
- Composed with digestive enzymes, Raw Whey is a rich quality sports nutrition supplement
- Serve 30gm (1 scoop) with 200ml water or low-fat milk daily, or follow the direction from a licensed nutritionist
Serve 30gm (1 scoop) with 200ml water or low-fat milk daily, or follow the direction from a licensed nutritionist
|Serving Size||1 Scoop (40g)|
|Number of Servings||25|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money