ANS Glutamine 60 Servings
JV Nutrition LLP
ANS Performance | email@example.com | 1-888-385-9169 | Toronto, Ontario ( Canada )
- Get highly effective muscle breakdown prevention by supplying glutamine for your cells!
- Replenish your glutamine levels spent during intense workout
- Triple action: Recover energy,repair & enhance your muscle development!
- Support for intestinal health & immune system!
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the human body. Though not considered an “essential” amino acid, it is a “conditionally essential” amino acid. There are 3 factors that increase the body’s demand for glutamine; these include muscle recovery due to strenuous training, immune support and gastrointestinal health.
Glutamine is the most common amino acid found in your muscles, with over 60% of skeletal muscle made up of glutamine. Glutamine is a high nitrogen amino acid, with 19% of it’s mass attributed to nitrogen, making it the primary transporter of nitrogen into your muscle cells.
During intense training, Glutamine levels are greatly depleted in your body, which decreases strength, stamina and recovery. It could take up to 6 days for Glutamine levels to return to normal – and Glutamine plays a key role in protein synthesis. Studies have shown that L-Glutamine supplementation can minimize breakdown of muscle and improve protein metabolism.
Glutamine is the most important component of muscle protein, and helps repair and build muscle.
- Effectively prevent muscle breakdown by supplying glutamine for your cells.
- Fully replenish the glutamine levels you spend for intense endurance!
- Supports intestinal health & optimizes the immune system as well!
Mix 1 scoop of Glutamine (5 g) in 6-8 oz of water or your beverage of choice once to twice a day. For optimal results, take Glutamine directly after training or before bedtime.
|Serving Size||1 Scoop ( 5g )|