Brand: BBETTER - [email protected]
Sold By: MONKSAYS SUPERFOODS PRIVATE LIMITED
Ships From: Hyderabad, Telangana
•Plot No 221/C, 8-3-167/D/221/C, Near Hdfc Bank, Kalyannagar Vengalrao Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500038
Country of Origin: India.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our body and helps give structure to our hair, skin, nails, bones, ligaments, and tendons. Collagen is made up of amino acids glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, and arginine.
- COLLAGEN FOR SKIN: Marine collagen is proven to enhance skin moisture and elasticity and helps in anti-aging. Marine Collagen renews and repairs skin cells efficiently.
- COLLAGEN FOR HAIR & NAILS: Marine Collagen works to improve the quality of hair & nails by boosting keratin. Marine Collagen is made up of 3 amino acids; glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline. These amino acids are used by hair follicle cells to create keratin – a fibrous protein that is the main structural component of hair.
- MARINE COLLAGEN: Collagen is derived from Fish or cows. This collagen is derived from marine (fish) sources and is 1.5 times better than the other sources due to its low molecular weight and high absorbing ability. Collagen – because of the nature of the product or ingredient may lead to side effects, such as a bad taste in the mouth, a feeling of heaviness in the stomach, mild diarrhea is limited to a few people.
- HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN POWDER: Our hydrolyzed formula is highly bioavailable which means it helps in quick absorption for maximum benefits. The absorption rate of hydrolyzed marine collagen is said to be over 90%.
- EASY TO CARRY COLLAGEN POWDER: Packed in small sachets, our Marine Collagen Supplement Powder is easy to carry and easy to consume. Each easy-to-carry sachet contains 10 grams of Marine Collagen Peptides 10 sachets per box.
Marine Collagen Supplement Powder
1 Sachet daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size||1 Sachet (10 g)|
|Number of Servings||10 Sachet|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money