Brand: BBETTER - [email protected]
Sold By: MONKSAYS SUPERFOODS PRIVATE LIMITED
Ships From: Hyderabad, Telangana
•Plot No 221/C, 8-3-167/D/221/C, Near Hdfc Bank, Kalyannagar Vengalrao Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500038
Country of Origin: India.
Vitamin D is both a nutrient we eat and a hormone our bodies make. It is a fat-soluble vitamin that has long been known to help the body absorb and retain calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D3 – The Sunshine Vitamin: Vitamin D can be made in the skin from exposure to sunlight. Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) is the most natural form of Vitamin D.
- Vitamin D3 400 IU – The Daily Dose: At 400 IU (International Units), Vitamin D3 may be taken as a daily dose to improve the levels of Vitamin D.
- Vitamin D3 400 IU FOR IMMUNITY: Vitamin D affects protective immunity due to its effects on the innate immune system. Vitamin D helps regulate the immune system, it may also have a positive influence on immune-related conditions such as acute and chronic respiratory complications and may help to diminish their symptoms.
- Vitamin D3 400 IU FOR BONES: Vitamin D promotes calcium homeostasis & bone health. Vitamin D enhances the absorption of calcium in the small intestine and stimulates osteoclast differentiation and calcium reabsorption of bone. Vitamin D also promotes the mineralization of the collagen matrix in bone.
- Vitamin D3 400 IU FOR MUSCLES: Vitamin D plays an essential role in muscle growth & development & in regulating muscle contractility. Various scientific studies demonstrate the effects of Vitamin D deficiency such as decreased muscle size & strength, particularly of the large extensor and flexor muscles of the lower limbs, essential for functional mobility.
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
Take 1 softgel per day during or immediately after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving Size||1 softgel|
|Number of Servings||60|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money