Brand: BestSource Nutrition: [email protected]
Sold By: BESTSOURCE NUTRITION PRIVATE LIMITED
•VENKATESH NATURAL EXTRACT PVT LTD Gram Ajania, Chhindwara- 480002, (M.P.)
• FSSAI Licence Number - 11514018000031
• Country of Origin: India
An herbal decoction of hibiscus flowers has a sour, tangy flavor like berries. One can enjoy it hot or iced depending on the personal choice of this caffeine-free herbal tea. Popular health and nutrition use of Hibiscus flowers is due to its cardioprotective, antihypertensive, antimicrobial, digestive, and antioxidant properties. Dried hibiscus flowers are rich in anthocyanins, flavonoids, tannins, beta-carotene, Vitamin C, minerals. 50 gm pouch of BestSource Nutrition’s Hibiscus herb comes from the finest natural surroundings of the Himalayas. Our cultivation process is carefully managed from harvest to formulation using state of the art technology to guarantee high quality.
- Hibiscus Herb (Hibiscus rosa Sinensis) also known as Queen of Tropics or Jasud or Japa, belongs to the Malvaceae family.
- The herb Hibiscus rosa-Sinensis has several forms with varying colors of flowers but for health, benefits the red-flowered variety is preferred.
- It is a source of many phytochemicals’ constituents that are responsible for its biologically beneficial properties.
- It also has potentially active antioxidants that help in the removal of harmful free radicals.
- best source Nutrition’s Hibiscus herb is cultivated in natural, pollution-free surroundings of Himalayas.
- Hibiscus herb can be taken by making its decoction.
- Put 2 teaspoons of Hibiscus Flowers in a bowl.
- Add 150ml water to bowl & boil it for 2 minutes
- Alternatively, add boiled water and steep for 5 minutes.
- Sieve it in a cup & add honey/stevia if needed
- Enjoy the sour taste of Hibiscus
- 1 to 3 times daily
|Serving Size||1 Scoop (2gm)|
|Number of Servings||25|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money