The Body-Solid Tools accessory line continues to expand with the introduction of the NEW Body-Solid Lifting Bands (BSTB1,2). Each Band is suited towards a particular fitness routine such as speed/agility training, jumping, flexibility, stretching, plyometrics, rehabilitation, and power lifting. These 41″ bands are a cost effective and simple way to add intensity to any training routine.
Why use lifting bands? Lifting bands offer a contrasting method in an exercise program where the weight resistance changes at different points in a lift. Using bands will make the weight increase through the concentric and eccentric portions of a lift that will result in greater speed and acceleration.
Not just for power lifters. The BSTB1 and BSTB2 are best used for general conditioning, stretching, rehabilitation, jumping, aerobics and for increased resistance towards bicep /tricep exercises. Either band works well for beginners and novice weightlifters.
- 41 inch length (all sizes)
- Increases difficulty of conventional movements and stretches to tone and build your muscles
- Extends your range of motion without causing additional stress to your joints
- For stronger bench presses and lower body exercises
- For obtaining maximum resistance for squats, deadlifts, leg presses and shrugs
- Body Focus: Dynamic Stretching, Physical Therapy, Plyometrics, Static Stretching, Strength Interval Training, Variable Resistance Training
|Size||41"(L) x 1/2"(W) – Orange (V Light), 41"(L) x 3/4"(W) – Green (Light)|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money