Brand: BodyFirst | [email protected]
Sold By: S A PHARMACHEM PRIVATE LIMITED
•MBR Flexibles Ltd, 79/80 Chacharwadi Vasna, Nr Chacharwadi Temple, Sarkhej-Bavla Highway, Sanand, Ahmedabad- 382213 FSSAI Licence No - 10019022009712 Country of Origin: India
Gaining weight is not an easy task for those who have attempted it. For several reasons such as a high metabolic rate, inability to eat sufficiently or therapeutic conditions that cause weight loss, a person may not be the right weight for their height and age. While gaining weight is important, it is also critical to gain it the correct way so that your health is not compromised upon.
Designed to provide complete and balanced nutrition, our weight gainer has the following components:
- Carbohydrates: A mix of complex and simple carbs in the right ratio to provide your body with energy.
- Proteins: Whey protein concentrate is a complete protein with all the essential amino acids.
- Enzymes: These help breakdown the macronutrients units smaller units that are easy to digest and better absorbed.
- Vitamins and Minerals: Though these nutrients are required in small quantities, they are vital to normal functioning of the body.
- Super rich source of good quality calories.
- Gain up to 1 kg of lean weight within a week.
- Protein to match your requirement.
- Vitamins and minerals to ensure your body can reach its optimum health.
- Enzymes that ease the digestion of BodyFirst® Weight Gainer.
- Quality assured ingredients.
- Taste that will keep you coming back for more.
- Wholesome nutrition in a travel friendly, convenient to use sachet.
- Helps with healthy weight gain.
- Hygienic, Lump Free & backed by science.
Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Sucrose, Dextrose Anhydrous, Insulin, V Cart Blend, Sodium Chloride, Anticaking Agent, Enzyme Agent.
Open 1 Sachet and Mix 250 ml Water or milk to it. Shake Well & Consume.
|Flavour||Banana, Cookie N cream|
|Packaging||Individual Packs in box|
|Serving Size||1 Sachet|
|No of Servings||18 Servings|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money