Brand: Boldfit | 080 43702806
Sold By: Sasvat Omnicare Pvt Ltd
L-Arginine is a chemical building block called ‘semi-essential amino acid’, it is necessary for the body to make proteins. It is a known precursor of the gas nitric oxide. It plays a number of important roles in your body. The body cannot make L-Arginine naturally. Therefore, it is important to consume foods that are rich in L-Arginine such as red meat, poultry, fish, and dairy products, etc. While you can get L-Arginine from many plant-based and animal-based foods many people require more, especially to support active lifestyles. Boldfit L-Arginine HCL 1000mg Supplement gives you all the L-arginine you need to support athletic performance, strength, and recovery.
- Boosts nitric oxide levels: L arginine is known to boost NO content in our bodies leading to higher blood flow which helps you to remain active and keep your personal life on fire.
- Reduced muscle fatigue: This high strength natural l-arginine support promotes a faster recovery time boost muscle growth and increase muscle density while reducing muscle fatigue.
- Show them the veins: L Arginine is a precursor for nitric oxide in our body. Nitric oxide plays a huge role in relaxing muscles around blood vessels and promoting blood flow resulting in a better pump and more defined vasodilation!
- The building block of protein: L Arginine is one of 20 amino acids, the building blocks of protein which supports the effect of exercise and is one of the most important amino acids involved in immune function.
- Build those guns: L-arginine helps with muscle growth because its presence is vital for the synthesis of most proteins. By reducing the fat stores underneath the skin and promoting muscle growth, L-arginine can increase your muscle size and strength.
- Supports immunity: L-arginine also helps overall health by boosting the immune system by taking free radicals and increasing the effectiveness of cells in the immune system.
- Ideal for your healthy lifestyle: Arginine is shown to support the manufacturing of creatine, to support energy production, and to help the body produces nitric oxide to increase circulation, all of which can benefit bodybuilders, powerlifters, weightlifters, exercise enthusiasts, and athletes.
- Free of Sugar, gluten, and soy.
|Number of Servings||60|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money