|Price per kg||2,048.4|
|Number of Servings||16|
|Serving Size||165 g|
|Calories per Serving||700|
|Protein per Serving||46 g|
|Protein Carb Ratio||1/2|
The BSN True-Mass is a post-workout recovery and a calorie-rich meal replacement supplement, which is essential for any weight gainer and body mass builder.
The BSN True-Mass meets your 100% everyday requirement of protein. If you are interested in building lean body mass or if are an athlete who wants to keep your body fit, then you would surely want adequate amount of protein intake every day and you can get that from this supplement. It is especially designed to promote muscle growth. This ultra-premium protein formula contains essential protein building blocks along with a blend of carbohydrates, which provide the necessitated caloric support required for that extensive training that you are undergoing. These proteins and carbohydrates are healthy fats, which act as quick-burning fuel to satisfy the needs of intensive training.
A true mass gainer
The BSN True-Mass is generally composed of high and low glycemic, carbohydrates, proteins and other nutrients, like vitamins and minerals. This mass gainer is primarily suitable for people who are looking for body building and athletic strengthening, both amateurs and professionals. The food you take usually does not fulfil the dietary needs associated with workouts and thus, the need for an effective pre- and post-workout supplement, like the BSN True-Mass, which would provide the required energy to beat the stress and fatigue, increases. It also supplies the required creatine to the body. For a delicious drink, just blend the mix along with water or milk for a filling shake that keeps you satiated and energised.
- Calculate the RMR. The resting metabolic rate is the amount of calories per day that the body requires to maintain its existing weight. Here’s how to figure it out with the Mifflin – St. Jeor formula.
- Convert the weight from pounds to kilograms by dividing the weight in pounds by 2.2. The result is the weight in kilograms.
- Convert the height from inches to centimeters. Multiply the height in inches by 2.54. The result is the height in centimeters.
- Plug the information into the formula. The basic formula is RMR = 10 * weight (kg) + 6.25 * height (cm) – 5 * age(y) + x. For men, x = 5; for women, x = -161.
- The aforementioned formula calculates how much calories the body would burn if the body is resting for an entire day.
- The following table enables calculation of an individual’s recommended daily calorie intake to maintain current weight.
|Little to no exercise||Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.2|
|Light exercise (1-3 days per week)||Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.375|
|Moderate exercise (4-5 days per week)||Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.55|
|Heavy exercise (6-7 days per week)||Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.725|
|Very heavy exercise (twice per day, extra heavy workouts)||Daily calorie needed =BMRx1.9|
After the required calculations are made, simply use the mass/weight gain supplement accordingly to reach the intended macronutrient goals for the day. It can also be choosen as the main source of protein or just as a quick shake after a workout.
Avoid trans-fat as they can increase belly fat, as well as induce unhealthy insulin levels. Steer clear of margarine, shortening, packaged snack foods and processed meats.
Weight gainers can be used as a meal replacement or a post-workout recovery shakes. Weight gainers are ideal to replace 1-2 meals in the 5-6 meal a day plan. If weight gainers are being used to replace a meal, it is recommended to consume using half servings. Weight gainers for post-workout recovery should be drunk within the hour after a workout. This maximizes absorption and uptake of the nutrients.
HOW TO TAKE
Weight gainers come in powder forms that mix in a blender or shaker with water or milk to make a shake. Use milk to add additional calories to your shake, otherwise just use water. Weight gainers should be used with whole food meals to ensure the body receives a completely balanced nutritional diet. Now-a-days, different mass gainers with different flavors are available in the market. But, consult a health counselor or doctor before consumption. Whey protein comparatively takes lesser time to digest than casein protein.
BSN True-Mass is a very well thought product and the ingredients are chosen after careful examination to eradicate chances of any possible contamination. What makes it stand class apart is its unique combination of protein and carbohydrates that aims to deliver enough clean calories to take on a strenuous workout routine followed by faster recovery. The supplement also contains Bioactive Protein Utilization Enzyme that aids in muscular as well as cellular repair and perfects the immune response and hormones.
The 10 grams naturally occurring BCAAs per serving stimulates the cellular structure so that the protein synthesis process happens successfully within the body. Available in sumptuous flavors, True-Mass is a powerhouse of energy that lets you workout for an extended time period and healthy fats will fill you up for long.
Protein Matrix consisting of (Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Egg Whites, Glutamine Peptides), Maltodextrin, Sunflower Powder (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono- & Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols), Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Polydextrose, MCT Powder (Medium Chain Triglycerides, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Disodium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide), Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Acacia (Gum Arabic), Acesulfame Potassium, and Sucralose.
Mix 3 scoops with 480 ml of cold water or any beverage of your choice. Consume 1 serving daily, or as needed to satisfy your protein requirements. To increase your protein and calorie intake per serving, use milk instead of water.
YOUR CONDITION AND SAFETY
Choosing the right mass gaining supplement will come down to a few factors including: budget, quality, flavor, lactose tolerability and intended uses.
- Lactose intolerant : If the body is allergic or hypersensitive to milk or milk product or lactose intolerant, then it is suggested to consume whey protein isolate, which is devoid of lactose and avoid whey protein concentrates. Whey protein is bland in flavor, making it easy to incorporate into many recipes and food products.
- Weight Loss : Losing weight, while maintaining lean muscle can be done with the help of mass gainers. It is devoid of trans-fat and helps in the growth of lean muscle.
- Mass Gain : While on the look out for adding just lean mass, mass gainers provide the best benefits. It provides hypertrophic growth and helps to gain lean muscle mass.
- Vegetarians :Acquiring enough protein is often considered one of the hardest parts of maintaining a healthy vegetarian diets. Proteins are most commonly found in red and white meats- poultry and fish. So for vegetarians, mass gainers become essential.
- Others :Body builders, beginners at the gym, trainers for marathons, athletic events and other endurance exercises, post-surgery, wound healing- all need mass gainer. As they possess anti-inflammatory properties.