Brand: Dr. Vaidya | [email protected] | +912223521189
Sold By: Dr. Vaidyas
Ships From: Bhivandi, Maharashtra
Amlapittavati aids the process of digestion. This ayurvedic medicine for acidity helps in maintaining an appropriate pH level.
Suitable for people of all age groups, this medicine diminishes heartburn, caused by the consumption of salty, spicy, carbonated and fermented foods. It also helps with various ailments of the digestive system such as acidity, hyperacidity, gastritis.
- This Ayurvedic Medicine For Acidity Ensures That The Ph Level In The Stomach Is Maintained At Level 3.
- Suitable For People of All Age Groups, This Medicine Diminishes Hearttburrn, Caused By The Consumption of Salty, Spicy, Carbonated and Fermented Foods.
- Amlapittavati is an Ayurvedic medicine that helps with acidity, hyperacidity, heartburn, gastritis.
- Amla: Amala has Sheeta (cool) potency which alleviates burning sensation. This gastro-protective fruit regulates gastric acid production, improves digestion.
- Makkah: Munakka helps to control acidity due to its cooling property.
- Elaichi: Ela reduces gastric motility, relaxes gastric muscles which help in the prevention of gastric lesions.
- Jyesthimadhu: Also known as Licorice, Jyesthimadhu soothes the mucous membranes of the stomach, balances excess acidity in the stomach lining, and supports comfortable digestion. Actives such as beta-sitosterol present in licorice are known to reduce the development of gastric ulcers.
- Nagkesar: Anti-peptic in nature, Nagkesar aids the digestive process.
- Jaiphal: Also known as Nutmeg, it is a powerful anti-oxidant.
- Kharik: Kharik is full of essential amino acids and fibers, increases the secretion of digestive juices, and enhances the absorption of digested food.
One pill three times a day after meals for all ages above 18
Minimum 3 months
|Number of Servings||72 Pills|
|Serving Size||1 Pill (Three times a day)|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money