Brand: Dr. Vaidya | [email protected] | +912223521189
Sold By: Dr. Vaidyas
Ships From: Bhivandi, Maharashtra
Dr. Vaidya’s Cycloherb is a combination of 32 herbs such as Pipramool, Chitraksal, Dhania, etc that helps balance the hormone levels in women and thus helps regulate the menstrual cycle. The herbs help to reduce the pain of menstrual cramps, control hormonal imbalances, and reduce the level of hyperacidity caused by menstruation. Menstruation is a regular part of a female’s life but with it can come multiple issues. We believe cramps, stomach pain, and irregular hormonal levels can unnecessarily stress and pain in a woman’s life. Coupled with pain, digestive problems like hyperacidity, gaseousness, and skin problems like acne may also affect women. Conditions like PCOD, PCOS, and dysmenorrhea have become more and more common. Cycloherb is a synergy of 32 herbs. This herbal formulation helps to restore hormonal balance and is useful in relieving abdominal pain, a weakness for women. Designed for the modern woman, this Ayurvedic supplement is aiming to help solve a lifestyle problem using years of traditional research without any side effects.
- Helps to relieve abdominal pain, weakness of those days in women
- Dr. Vaidya’s Cycloherb is a combination of 32 herbs that balances the hormone levels in women and thus helps regulate the menstrual cycle.
- The product is used to reduce the pain of menstrual cramps, control hormonal imbalances, and reduce the level of hyperacidity caused by menstruation. The product is also known to be a uterine tonic and helpful in vaginal as well as urinary tract problems.
- Balance the hormone levels in women, helps to reduce the pain of menstrual cramps, control hormonal imbalances
- Controls PCOD, PCOS, and irregular hormonal levels in women
Kapoor Kachli, Vaj, Nagarmontha, Kariyatu, Giloy, Devadar, Halder, Atvish, Daruhalder, Pipramool, Chitraksal, Dhania, Hardachal, Behdachal, Amla, Chavak, Vavding, Pipala, Piper, Synth, Kalameeri, Sajikhar, Gokhru, Nasotar, Tejpatra, Dalchini, Elachi, Vanslochan, Khadi Sakar, Shilajit, Shudh Guggal, Vajradanti
One capsule twice per day after meals
|Serving Size||2 capsules (Per Day)|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money