Brand: Dr. Vaidya | [email protected] | +912223521189
Sold By: Dr. Vaidyas
Ships From: Bhivandi, Maharashtra
Diabex aims at curtailing the symptoms of uncontrolled blood glucose levels. This thoughtfully designed Ayurvedic medicine helps body to to efficiently use the insulin produced within it and thus, helps in controlling blood glucose levels.
Diabex, available at our online store of ayurvedic medicines, is a combination of herbs traditionally acclaimed for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels when accompanied with some lifestyle changes such as avoiding starchy foods and refined carbohydrates, losing excess weight (if any) and practicing yoga and pranayama, along with other regular exercises. The doctor recommended a course of this Ayurvedic remedy can help avert various diseases of the heart and kidney that usually occur consequent to the onset of diabetes.
Diabex is an Ayurvedic combination of various herbal ingredients which help to control increasing blood sugar levels that stimulates the beta cells of the Langerhans of Pancreas. Diabex is a combination/formulation of various herbs such as Nai, Kadu, Kariyatu, Kalijiri, Methi, Kankcha, Karela, Jeshtimadhu, Himaj, Neem seeds, Indrajav and Harda which promote the stimulation of the BETA cells of Langerhans in diabetics which in turn stimulates the pancreas to secrete the normal insulin which helps in converting the free sugar circulating in the blood. Diabex can be consumed with the normal allopathic medicine and in the long run the allopathic medicines can be completely stopped as the natural formulation of diabex naturally reduces the level of diabetes.
- Diabex is a wholly natural formulation to support the regulation of blood glucose levels. Each Diabex pill contains herbal extracts from kalijiri, methi, karela, and jyeshtamadh, among other herbs with proven effects of blood glucose regulation.
- Proven To Be Highly Effective For High Blood Sugar Patients When Accompanied With Some Lifestyle Changes Such As Avoiding Starchy Foods and Refined Carbohydrates, Losing Excess Weight (If Any) and Practicing Yoga and Pranayama, Along With Other Regular Exercises.
- This thoughtfully designed herbal formulation helps to achieve better glucose control by improving insulin sensitivity, slowing down absorption of carbohydrates from the intestine. This, in turn, lowers the need for ingesting insulin from external sources.
- A Full 6-Month Course of This Ayurvedic Remedy Can Help Avert Various Diseases of The Heart and Kidney That Usually Occur Consequent To The onset of high sugar.
Diabex, a highly effective Ayurvedic medicine for high blood sugar patients comprises of the following herbal ingredients –
- Kadu Kariyatu Ghan
This bitter herb is used in traditional medicine to treat numerous ailments including uncontrolled sugar levels. Swerchirin, mangiferin are main active components responsible for its usefulness in managing high blood sugar levels. Its proven anti-inflammatory, glucose tolerance improving, insulin resistance decreasing and total cholesterol level reducing actions provide a rationale for its use in managing diabetes.
- Kalijiri Ghan
Also known as Bitter Cumin, Kalijiri is one of the most dependable ayurvedic ingredients used in Ayurvedic medicines. It helps fight against various worms and parasites, thereby promoting overall wellness of the body.
- Methi Ghan
Methi or Fenugreek is high in soluble fibre, which helps lower blood sugar by slowing down digestion and absorption of carbohydrates.
- Karela Ghan
Also known as Bitter Melon, Karela is a popular Indian vegetable, known for its anti-diabetic properties, thanks to its three major components – Charantin, Vicine and an insulin-like compound known as Polypeptide-p, which collectively help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Jyeshtimadhu Ghan
Licorice has been used for centuries for its medicinal benefits. Glycyrrhizin, a constituent of the licorice root effectively reduces insulin resistance, lowering blood glucose values, abnormal lipid levels.
- Kankcha Ghan
Alternatively called Coral, Kankcha is known to relive the Pitta and Kapha Dosha.
- For Severe Cases: Two pills thrice a day before meals.
- For Moderate Cases: Two pills before breakfast and dinner.
- For Borderline Cases: One pill before breakfast and dinner.
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
Note: If you feel uncomfortable and/or nausea when this product is taken before meals, ensure that it is taken after 1-2hrs after meals instead.
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money