Brand: Dr. Vaidya | [email protected] | +912223521189
Sold By: Dr. Vaidyas
Ships From: Bhivandi, Maharashtra
Herbocharm is essentially a herbal face pack that helps treat various skin ailments. This face pack is created by blending in as many as 12 special herbs. Completely natural and free from any chemicals, this face pack to Treat Skin Ailments helps the nutrients to penetrate the subcutaneous tissue of the facial skin, thereby increasing its smoothness and adding a glow to it.
Thanks to its soothing and relaxing effect on the skin, This herbal face pack improves the skin texture while preventing premature aging. Helpful for anyone who wishes to have a young, healthy and supple skin, this face pack helps relieve acne, blackheads, eczema, boils, and itching caused by pollution, dirt and excessive heat. When used as recommended, along with the intake of nutritious diet rich in anti-oxidants, Herbocharm can help restore the skin’s glow!
- Perfect For Anyone Who Wishes To Have Young, Healthy and Supple Skin, This Face Pack Helps Relieve Acne, Blackheads, Eczema, Boils, and Itching Caused By Pollution, Dirt and Excessive Heat.
- Herbocharm is essentially an herbal face pack that helps treat various skin ailments, thus helping you enjoy a clean and clear skin.
- This Face Pack Helps Nutrients To Penetrate The Subcutaneous Tissue of The Facial Skin, Thereby Increasing Its Smoothness and Adding A Glow To It. It Has A Soothing and Relaxing Effect on The Skin and Improves Skin Texture and Complexion While Preventing Premature Aging.
- Flawless skin is the best makeup you can put on! And, Herbocharm Ayurvedic Face Pack is a natural and effective way to get that sultry skin that adds that much-needed charm to your gleaming smile.
- Ayurvedic Face Pack which helps to treat skin ailments
Herbocharm, the best ayurvedic face pack for glowing skin is formulated using the choicest of Ayurvedic Herbs, some of which are –
This prominent Ayurvedic herb is known to bring a glow to the skin, while also improving its complexion and tone. It also helps treat obstinate skin diseases, owing to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Also referred to as Coriander, Dhania is known for its anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties.
Also known as Turmeric, Haldi is celebrated for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It also works as a brightening agent, thereby lightening the skin tone.
In Ayurveda, mustard is used for external application to relieve a number of diseases like acne, cracked skin. Mustard gently exfoliates skin.
Also known as Camphor, Kapur is a prominent herb, which has anti-inflammatory properties that can be used to relieve acne, pimples, boils etc.
Menthol is a calming and soothing herb that has been used for thousands of years to aid with upset stomach or indigestion.
Also known as green gram, this legume helps reduce scars and marks and therefore forms a key component of Herbocharm.
- Sankh Jeera
A species of Steatitis, Sankh Jeera is a fairly popular Ayurvedic herb, which is known for its cooling properties.
Sunth has excellent antioxidant, anti-microbial, enzymatic, anti-aging and collagen-protecting activities.
Also known as Talk, Chalk acts as a mild abrasive and absorbs excess sebum to give the skin a supple feel.
50 g X 2
Directions to use/ Dosage
Mix 3-4 grams of the Ayurvedic face pack with rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply evenly on the face till the pack dries. Let it rest on the face for 25-30 mins then wash off. Use once or twice a week for best results.For external use only.
Ideal for anyone above the age of 12.
Minimum 1 month
BEST BEFORE 36 MONTHS FROM MANUFACTURE
|Serving Size||3-4 grams(Twice in a week)|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money