Brand: Dr. Vaidya | [email protected] | +912223521189
Sold By: Dr. Vaidyas
Ships From: Bhivandi, Maharashtra
A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. And for your smile to be as beautiful as possible, you can always rely on Herbodanty, an ayurvedic tooth powder created by blending in some of the choicest herbs. Trust us, there couldn’t be an easier way into the world of sparkling white teeth and healthy gums.
Herbodanty, an easy substitute for the toothpaste, is essentially a toothpowder created using herbs with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. This unique concoction contains a mild abrasive ingredient called chalk that gives the teeth a polished white appearance, while the other herbs used in Herbodanty nourishes the gums. In addition, this tooth powder helps remove food particles from the cavities, thereby preventing dental caries.
When used as recommended, Herbodanty can help strengthen teeth and gums, prevent tartar formation, reduce deposition of plaque and enhance the immune response for overall oral health. It is also known to offer relief from a toothache and gum inflammation, along with relieving mouth ulcers and preventing bad breath. Ideal for ages 3 and above, this tooth powder works wonders for teeth and gum health.
- Herbodanty is a Tooth cleaning and Gum Strengthening powder that helps prevent tartar formation.
- Herbodanty, an easy substitute for the best toothpaste for teeth, is essentially a toothpowder created using herbs with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- In Addition, This Tooth Powder Helps Remove Food Particles From The Cavities, Thereby Preventing Dental Caries.
- When Used As Recommended, Herbodanty Can Help Strengthen Teeth and Gums, Prevent Tartar Formation, Reduce Deposition of Plaque and Enhance The Immune Response For Overall oral Health.
- It is also known to offer relief from a toothache and gum inflammation, along with relieving mouth ulcers and preventing bad breath. Ideal for ages 3 and above, this tooth powder works wonders for teeth and gum health.
- Helps to strengthen teeth and gums and prevent tartar formation.
Herbodanty, a non-fluoride tooth powder, is made using numerous herbs, the most prominent of which are listed below.
Also known as Talc, Chalk acts as a mild abrasive and helps in teeth whitening.
Derived from the Cutch Tree, Katha is widely used for dental treatments and oral health care.
- Kantalu Maiju
One of the well-known herbs used in both ancient Indian medicines as well as Chinese medicines, Kantala Maiju helps in the treatment of ulcers and sores, amongst other ailments.
Also known as Camphor, the oil derived from this herb has anti-inflammatory properties, and helps reduce pain and swelling caused due to gum infection.
Also known as clove, lavang helps in curing numerous ailments, especially toothache. It also helps in faster healing of wounds.
Elaichi Fights bacteria and helps to get rid of dental caries and gum diseases. It improves oral health due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Studies showed its effectiveness in fighting bacteria that cause dental cavities.
Menthol is known for its cooling effect and can help in preventing bad breath. It is widely used in oral care products due to its refreshing taste and fragrance.
50 g X 2
For best results, use daily while brushing, preferably twice a day.
Age Group – 3 years and above
Minimum Course – 1 month
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money