Brand: Dr. Vaidya | [email protected] | +912223521189
Sold By: Dr. Vaidyas
Ships From: Bhivandi, Maharashtra
In order for us to stay at the top of our game, the first thing we need is a healthy body. Herbold is an Ayurvedic medicine for cold and cough. HerboKold is an Ayurvedic medicine for cold and cough, which combines the healing properties of 6 trusted herbs to offer you instant relief. As per the ancient Indian medical science of Ayurveda, when we consume unhealthy food items or develop an erratic eating schedule, the three doshas, Kapha, Vata and Pitta become imbalanced. This leads us to contract infections like a cough and cold. In addition, dip in the atmospheric temperature may also lower the body’s immunity power, thereby making it easy for the viruses to attack the body. Herbold works by the way of boosting the immunity of the body, while also helping it balance the three doshas. When taken in the recommended dose, in combination with honey, or Dr. Vaidya’s Huff’N’Kuff Syrup, this cough, and cold medicine is sure to offer you much-needed relief from these ailments.
- Herbold Works By The Way of Boosting The Immunity System of The Body.
- When Taken In The Recommended Dose, In Combination With Honey, or Dr. Vaidya’s Huff ‘N’ Kuff, This Cough and Cold Medicine Are Sure To Offer You The Much-Needed Relief From These Ailments.
- Helps to provide relief from Cold, Breathing difficulties, chronic bronchitis, etc.
Herbold comprises of the following herbal ingredients –
- Khadi Sakkar Also known as Rock Candy, this herb derived from the sap of the Palmyra palm helps relieve cough & cold as well as throat irritation. It also helps in the treatment of nose bleeding, stomach ache, and kidney stones, along with aiding weight control.
- Bans Kapur Bans Kapur is siliceous resin and bamboo exudate, which is obtained from female bamboo trees. According to Ayurveda, it is known to be a medicine for respiratory problems like the cold and running nose. It is known to boost immunity.
- Pipper Fruits are widely used to treat diseases of the respiratory tract like cough, bronchitis.
Essentially known as Cardamom or ‘king of spices’, Elaichi proves to be extremely beneficial in congestion of lungs and other pulmonary diseases.
- Taj is a prominent Ayurvedic herb that helps to treat blurred vision, bloodshot eyes, high blood pressure, diabetes, erectile dysfunction, flatulence, and kidney disorders.
- Jeshtimadhu This herb acts as a lung toner and plays a vital role in fighting allergies that produce chronic colds. It helps in improving lung functions, clears the body’s channels, and helps in controlling nasal allergies. It also produces a decongestant effect in the upper respiratory tract by toning the respiratory system.
- For ages 15-70: 1 measure (4g) to be taken three times a day, preferably with honey or Dr.Vaidya’s Huff’N’Kuff Syrup.
- For children below 15 years and adults above 70 years of age:
- ½ measure (2g) to be taken thrice a day, preferably with honey or Dr.Vaidya’s Huff’N’Kuff Syrup.
Minimum 3 months
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money