Brand: Dr. Vaidya | [email protected] | +912223521189
Sold By: Dr. Vaidyas
Ships From: Bhivandi, Maharashtra
A good digestive system can easily be the key to your happiness. After all, right from the pleasure of reveling in good food, to enjoying a light gut when you get up in the morning are all small yet imperative joys. And Kabaj Pills, an effective herbal laxative can help bring about these very joys to your everyday life. KabajPills is essentially an ayurvedic medicine for constipation which stimulates bowel movements and offers instant relief from the pain and discomfort caused due to constipation. In addition to taking the recommended dose of Kabaj Pills, one should also incorporate certain dietary changes. These include increased intake of water, consumption of high-fiber foods, and inclusion of probiotic foods in the diet. Regular exercise can also help improve the condition, to a great extent. As per Ayurveda, constipation or slow bowel movements is an ailment caused due to the imbalance of a Vata Dosha. If it persists, this imbalance may lead to other diseases such as a migraine, depression, hemorrhoids, fissures, and certain ailments of the liver. For what it’s worth Kabaj Pills can help restore the balance of Vata thus promising an improved quality of life.
- Kabaj Pills are an Ayurvedic combination of various herbal ingredients in the form of churn.
- It provides relief from habitual constipation. Ingredients such as Sonamukhi, Nassottar, and Himaj have a strong laxative effect that helps loosen the stools and also increase the bowel movements.
- Ingredients such as Sanchal and Sindhalum removes gas from the body and give relief from constipation.
- An ingredient such as Sunth improves digestion.
- Relief from Constipation
- kabaj Pills is essentially an ayurvedic medicine for constipation, helps to treat habitual or periodic constipation, stimulates bowel movements, Instant relief from the pain and discomfort
- Helps to treat habitual or periodic constipation.
Kabaj Pills, the best medicine for constipation comprises of the following herbs-
- Sonamukhi is Also known as the Indian Senna, acts as a great laxative and exhibits purgative qualities. It increases the peristaltic movement of the intestines, hence regulating bowel movements. Sonamuki contains certain plant compounds called glycosides which help stimulates the nerves in the gut and speed up bowel movements.
- Nassotar Ayurveda ranks Nassotar as one of the best ingredients used for easy purgation.
- Himaj Also known as Bal Harad or Kali Harad, Himaj works as a stool softener to ease the passage of feces. It is also rich in vitamin C, selenium, potassium, manganese, iron, and copper, thus offering various nutritional benefits.
- Sindhalun Also known as Sendha Namak or Mountain Salt prevents water from surrounding the tissues of the digestive system. Moreover, it helps soften the stool and promotes its easy passage.
- Sunth Essentially dried ginger, Synth is known to be a powerful herb that helps in relieving chest and gastric pain. It also aids digestion and assists in weight management.
2 pills at bedtime for all above the age of 10 years.
- For Severe Constipation (Less than 1-2 Bowel Movements per week) – 2 pills before going to bed.
- For General Constipation (Less than 3 Bowel Movements per week) – 1 pill before going to bed.
Recommended for ages 10 and above
Minimum 1 month
|Serving Size||2 Pills|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money