Brand: Dr. Vaidya | [email protected] | +912223521189
Sold By: Dr. Vaidyas
Ships From: Bhivandi, Maharashtra
Lasagna is helpful in relieving respiratory ailments They say, “Deep breaths are like little love notes to your body. Respiratory problems like bronchitis can cause huge discomfort to the human body. With Dr. Vaidya’s 100% natural Swasaghna, one can get relief from these problems without the use of chemicals. Lasagna is a proprietary Ayurvedic formulation that offers relief from various respiratory ailments as well as cough & cold. among others. As per the medical science of Ayurveda, asthma is caused due to aggravation of the Kapha Dosha. Lasagna is a blend of as many as 14 herbs, each of which works together to balance the Kapha. While Bans Kapur, Lavang, Elaichi, Lindpiper, Taj, Sunth act as lung toners and antiseptics, Jyeshthimadhu gives a soothing effect to the throat and reduces cough. Shahjeera and Kapoor also act to liquefy the mucus. Shwasa Luthar Rasa and Abhrak Bhasma have anti-anemic properties, while Tagar, Nagkesar, and Kankol have anti-inflammatory action. The combination of all these ingredients makes Swasaghna a highly effective Ayurvedic medicine in managing respiratory and breathing problems. When used as recommended, along with the inclusion of massage, breathing exercises, meditation and yoga in the lifestyle, these tablets can offer relief from respiratory problems.
- Swasaghna helps to provide relief from Respiratory ailments (asthma), chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, etc. Bans Kapur, Lavang, Elaichi, Lindpiper, Taj, and Sunth are long toners and antiseptics, Jyeshthimadhu gives a soothing effect to the throat and lungs and reduces cough whereas Sahajeera and Kapur liquefy the mucus, Swaskuthar and Abrakh tone up the lungs and have antianemic properties. Kapur, Valo, Jatamansi, Jayphal have a central action to control cough, Tagar, Nagkesar, and Kankol have an anti-inflammatory action.
- Treatment for Respiratory Ailments (Asthma)
- Helps to provide relief from Respiratory ailments (asthma), chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, Has anti-anemic and anti-inflammatory properties, Helps balance Kapha
Swasaghna comprises of the following Ayurvedic herbs –
- Khadi Sakkar: Also known as Rock Candy, this herb derived from the sap of the Palmyra palm helps relieve cough & cold as well as throat irritation.
- Bans Kapur: Also referred to as Thorny Bamboo, this herb prevents dehydration in the body, by helping in proper absorption of water. It also acts a lung toner and an antiseptic.
- Elaichi: Essentially known as Cardamom or ‘king of spices’, Elaichi proves to be extremely beneficial in congestion of lungs and other pulmonary diseases.
- Jyeshtimadhu: This herb acts as a lung toner and plays a vital role in fighting allergies which produce chronic cold. It helps improves lung functions, clears the body’s channels and helps control nasal allergies. It also produces a decongestive effect in an upper respiratory tract by toning the respiratory system.
- Lavang: Lavang or Clove is used in Swasaghna, for its antiseptic properties that help in treating cough and cold.
- Kapur: Also known as Camphor, this prominent herb is celebrated for its anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing pain and swelling that are resulted due to neuralgia and rheumatism. It also helps liquefy the mucus.
- Valo:This prominent Ayurvedic herb is known for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects. It offers relief from inflammations in the circulatory system and nervous system.
- Jatamansi: Also known as Spikenard, Jatamansi is a natural brain nervine tonic and a memory enhancer, which has a calming effect.
- Jayphal: Jayphal or nutmeg is a popular herbal remedy, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. This herb is known to reduce stress and anxiety and helps relieve digestive problems.
- Sunth: Also known as dried ginger, Sunth offers quick relief from cough & cold. It also helps in weight management, treatment of headaches, chest pains and urinary infections.
- Nagkesar: Anti-peptic in nature, Nagkesar is known to be effective in aiding the digestive process.
- Abrakh Bhasm: Abhrak Bhasma is calcined mica ash used in Ayurveda for respiratory disorders. It pacifies Kapha, and has anti-inflammatory, digestion stimulant, immunomodulatory, hematogenic properties making it useful in respiratory diseases.
- Shwasa kuthar Rasa: It is a herbomineral Ayurvedic formulation useful in treating respiratory disorders like Shwasa and Kasa (cough).
- Agar: Agar is a fairly nutritious herb, containing large amounts of mucilage which absorbs water in the intestines and swells to stimulate bowel activity, causing the subsequent elimination of faeces.
1 pill three times a day after meals
Minimum 1 month
|Serving Size||1 Pill (Three times a day)|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money