Brand: EARTH THERAPY | +91-7045004636 | [email protected]
Sold By: Onlinebecho Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Ships From: Mumbai
Who should use it in general, people with sensitive and easily irritated skin. How often you can use it twice a day. Works well with products that may otherwise cause irritation. Liquorice it has been long heralded as a staple in traditional Chinese medicine and why liquorice root has now become a staple in natural skin care formulas. Liquorice in topical form can help bring your skin to a smooth, lighter tone thanks to the glabridin and licochalcone a. They both have powerful anti-aging and skin -soothing properties that stops the skin from darkening after sun exposure. And since sun damage is a primary cause of discoloration of the skin liquorice also contains UV blocking enzymes that help protect you from future damage. The anti-inflammatory properties of liquorice root help reduce skin conditions that cause puffiness rashes redness swelling itching rose oil containing a complex array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, rose essential oil has excellent emollient properties for moisturizing dry skin. Almond oil thanks to the vitamin e, sweet almond oil keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines. The fatty acids help your skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated.
- Apply this cream after using dark spot correction serum for visible results
- Our skin is affected by many factors, including our environment, health, The food we eat, and more
- Your skin protects you, and at the end of the day, You too should protect your skin
- Organic marshmello: Marshmallow root extract is gaining popularity in the world of beauty as of late
- The anti-inflammatory properties of the extract make it a great choice for people with problem skin, such as sufferers from eczema or rosacea
- Colour: Multicolour
- Package content: 50 gm spotless complexion cream
|Ideal For||Men & Women|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money