Fitness Mantra Wheat Grass Powder rinse quinoa in a sieve under water. Place the quinoa and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover with lid and simmer until most of the liquid has been absorbed — between 12-15 minutes. Remove from heat, fluff the quinoa with a fork to separate the grains and serve. Cook it in vegetables, toss into smoothie, add in milk or soup, make salads, homemade veggie burgers and oatmeal. Benefits: – aids tissue repair and growth quinoa is rich in lysine and high protein, which is important for tissue repair and growth. Quinoa is the only grain that contains this amino acid. Promotes weight loss quinoa is rich in fibre higher than most grains and seeds. One cup of the quinoa contains 2. 5 Grams of soluble fibre. It is 20-hydroxyecdysone, a compound known to help with weight control. It also makes individuals absorb less fat from their diet. Fights inflammation the fibre in quinoa produces butyrate, an important fatty acid that turns off genes related to inflammation. And the b vitamins in quinoa reduce homocysteine levels (an inflammatory hormone) in the body. Helps treat dandruff quinoa contains important minerals like calcium, iron and phosphorus that seal moisture in the scalp to keep dandruff at bay. The protein in quinoa also helps treats split ends. And the tyrosine in quinoa helps maintain the original colour of your hair.
- High in nutrients and antioxidants: Wheatgrass is an excellent source of many different vitamins and minerals
- It is especially high in vitamins A, C and E, as well as iron, magnesium, calcium and amino acids
- Reduce cholesterol: Wheatgrass powder helps to lower blood cholesterol levels, which can helps for a healthy heart function
- Boost your metabolism: Drinking wheatgrass can boost your metabolism and helps in weight loss
- Helps in digestion: Wheatgrass powder can facilitate a smooth digestion process; It contains certain alkaline minerals that provide relief in digestion
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money