Amla or Indian Gooseberry is a rich source of natural Vitamin C, which is a proven immunity booster. It also contains essential minerals and amino acids along with other vital nutrients. It helps in getting relief from cough, cold, sore throat, flu, etc. Amla has cooling and laxative properties and is very beneficial for the digestive system. Amla helps in reducing arthritis-related pain. Are you working out hard to reduce your weight? Including amla in your diet will achieve amazing benefits as it improves metabolism and aids in faster digestion. This wonder berry is known to be the best anti-aging fruit according to traditional Indian medicine. Regular intake of amla not only leads to healthy and glowing skin but also improves eyesight, boosts the immune system, and regulates blood sugar and lipids, but consume it daily.
- Increases immunity level
- Helps in improving digestion
- Is a rich source of Vitamin C
- Also, contains essential minerals and amino acids along with other vital nutrients.
- Helps in getting relief from cough, cold, sore throat, flu etc.
- Amla has cooling and laxative properties and it’s very beneficial for the digestive system
Amla Extract powder (Emblica officinalis): 500mg.
One capsule twice a day after food or as directed.
|Veg / Non-Veg||Veg|
|No of Servings||60|