Gaia Multi-Grain Cookies 200gm (Pack of 5)
- Gaia Multi Grain Cookies contain a combination of six super healthy ingredients: Ragi, bajra, soya
- Loaded with protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals, these cookies are healthier and better alternatives to regular cookies
- Gaia Multi Grain Cookies are big on health and small on guilt
- Whole wheat, oats, and rice that give your body a powerful dose of tasty wholesome nutrition.
Swap your regular cookies with a pack of healthy multigrain cookies.
Gaia Multigrain Cookies are made out of the goodness of six grains. With no cholesterol and zero trans-fat this, they are a healthy alternative to regular cookies. A rich source of dietary fiber, these cookies can be eaten by itself or with your cup of your evening tea or coffee. You can also snack on these cookies between meals to supply your body with the requisite quantity of nutrients and vitamins. Gaia Multi-grain Cookies contain a combination of six super healthy ingredients- ragi, bajra, soya, whole wheat, oats and rice that give your body a powerful dose of tasty wholesome nutrition. Loaded with protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals, these cookies are healthier and better alternatives to regular cookies. Gaia Multi-grain Cookies are big on health and small on guilt.
- Helps to eliminate conditions like Constipation, Bloating and Indigestion.
- Effectively scrape excess LDL cholesterol from the body, significantly reducing your chances of developing atherosclerosis and blood clot issues.
- High In Nutrients and Fiber.
- Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease.
- Reduce the Risk of Obesity.
Whole Wheat Flour [34.81%], Sugar [20.3%], Edible Vegetable Oil [18.85%], Wheat Flour [17.4%], Wheat Bran, Multi Grain Pre-Mix, Ragi Flour, Milk Powder, Millet Flour, Black Cardamom, Salt, Vanilla Flavour, Cardamom Flavour, Raising Agent 500[ii] & 503[ii].
It can be consumed as a healthy snacking option. They are ready to eat and can be eaten anytime to satisfy your cravings for snacks
|Packaging||Individual Packs in box|
|Veg / Non-Veg||Veg|