GNC L Arginine And Citrulline (120 Caplets)
- Each tablet contains 500mg of L-Arginine and 500mg of L-Citrulline.
- Arginine is well-known as a source of nitric oxide producer.
- L-Citrulline is featured to further enhance nitric oxide production.
- Both L-Arginine & L-Citrulline increase Nitric Oxide (NO) production.
- L-Arginine & L-Citrulline also helps in energy and creatine production.
The amino acid arginine has several roles in the body, such as assisting in wound healing, helping remove excess ammonia from the body, stimulating immune function, and promoting secretion of several hormones, including glucagon and growth hormone.
- L-Arginine: Substrate for vascular nitric oxide (NO) formation & plays an important role in regulating endothelium-dependent vasodilatation.
- L-citrulline: Exhibits several beneficial effects on the cardiovascular system.
- Results in the more rapid increase in plasma L-arginine levels.
- Shows marked enhancement of NO bioavailability.
- Decreases blood pressure through increased endothelial synthesis.
- Increases nitric oxide production.
- Helps maintain blood vessel tone.
|Number of serving||120|
|Serving size||1 capsules|