GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil -1400 +CoQ-10 60caps
- 900 mg total omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- 100 mg of Co Q-10.
- Supports heart health and normal, healthy cholesterol levels.
- Purified – Controls fishy burps.
Availability: Sold Out
Fish oils naturally provide the heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). One enteric coated softgel capsule combines 100mg of CoQ-10 with 900 mg of omega-3 fatty acids; 647 mg of EPA and 253 mg of DHA. The enteric coating allows the softgel capsule to break down and absorb in the small intestine. This controls or reduces the fishy burps. A landmark study involving over 11,000 participants has confirmed the major benefits of fish oil on cardiovascular health. The omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil are necessary for heart health. They help support normal, health cholesterol levels and are necessary for the maintenance of normal blood pressure. Individually, EPA is important for circulatory system health, and DHA provides support for healthy triglyceride levels.
- Purified 5 times to ensure it is free of heavy metal contaminants.
- Provides pure and potent triple strength Omega-3 fatty acids, enhanced with 100mg Coenzyme Q-10 to support healthy heart and circulatory function.
- Promotes healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels that helps in reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Omega-3 fatty acids also support joint and eye health.
- Uses only the best quality fish oil derived from wild, deep ocean fish.
Fish Body Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Chlorophyll, Titanium Dioxide (Natural Mineral Whitener), Enteric Coating (Cellulose, Sodium Alginate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Oleic & Stearic Acid).
No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Dairy, Yeast Free.
|Number of serving||60|