Brand: Guardian Nutrition Center (GNC): [email protected]
Sold By: Guardian Healthcare Services Private Limited
•Zeon Lifesciences Limited, Healthcare Division-11, Village Kunja, Rampur Road, Paonta Sahib, Sirmour H.P- 173025,
•Country of Origin: India
GNC Zinc 50 contains 50mg of chelated zinc in each vegetarian tablet. Zinc is utilized by the body to repair wounds, synthesize protein, and help with cell repair. Each tablet supplies 50 mg of Zinc. Zinc involves in carbohydrate metabolism, glucose utilization, and insulin production. An essential mineral involved in the majority of metabolic processes in the body. Involves in collagen synthesis. Suitable for Kosher and Vegetarian.
- Each tablet supplies 50 mg of Zinc.
- Zinc involves in carbohydrate metabolism, glucose utilization, and insulin production.
- An essential mineral involved in the majority of metabolic processes in the body.
- Involves in collagen synthesis.
- Suitable for Kosher and Vegetarian.
- Dietary Supplement.
- Supports immune function.
- 50Mg 100 vegetarian tablets.
No Sugar, No Starch, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Corn, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free.
Treatment of zinc deficiency, take one tablet daily.
|Brand||Guardian Nutrition Center (GNC)|
|Number of serving||100|
|Serving size||1 capsules|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money