Sold By: EVOQ BUSINESS VENTURES LLP
Ships From: Mumbai
Why Green Protein?
The Philosophy behind Green Protein is to promote health and well-being, whilst remaining completely cruelty-free. You are now just a step away from getting a deliciously healthy, nutrition-rich, compassionately made product that is free from allergens, preservatives, and harmful additives. Not only that but our product is made using 100% pea protein sourced from premium Canadian yellow peas, making it easier to digest than any other plant protein mix available. We take pride in bringing you the cleanest and GREENEST protein possible. Green Protein is different from most other plant-based proteins available in the market as it is made from 100% Pea Protein. Most of our competitors, use an inferior blend of various plant proteins like brown rice, mung bean, and even soybean, along with pea. These protein blends can be hard on the gut and may give rise to digestive issues.
Why Plant Protein?
As plant-based diets gather momentum, it is easier and more delicious than ever to explore the benefitsof these plant protein sources. It is actually quite surprising to see how well they stack up as againstmeat and old standbys like whey.A recent study (conducted in 2016) atthe Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, confirmed that users whoconsumed more plant-based nutrients actually had reduced risks of chronichealth issues and diseasesincluding Heart Disease, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension, Cancer, Obesity, Hormonal Disorders like PCOSand Endometreosis, etc.
Who Can Have It?
Protein is an essential macronutrient found throughout our body – in muscle, skin, hair, bone, etc. This is why Protein is a key part of any diet, for young and old alike. The average person needs about 7 grams of protein for every 10 kilograms of body weight. However, this value greatly differs based on the activity level of individuals and their nutrition and fitness goals. This can be consumed by anyone and not just fitness enthusiasts of all age groups.
- Nutritionally dense with natural minerals, iron, essential vitamins, amino acids, fibre, and antioxidants.
- Easy to digest and improves gut health. Free from dairy, lactose, gluten and soy. No adverse effects
- Berry Blast: Non-GMO Pea Protein Isolate, Citric Acid, Black Salt, Flavour, Beetroot Powder (Extract), Guar Gum
- Pineapple: Pea Protein Isolate, Citric Acid, Black Salt, Flavour, Curcumin, Guar Gum (INS412), Sucralose.
- Black Currant : Pea Protein Isolate, Citric Acid, Flavour, Beetroot Powder, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Guar Gum
- Watermelon: Pea protein isolate, Beetroot powder, Black salt, Flavour, Guar Gum (INS412), Sucralose.
- Tear open the sachet and empty contents into a glass.
- Add approximately 260ml of cold water.
- Stir well and enjoy! (No Need for a Shaker)
|Flavour||Black Current, Berry Blast, Pinapple, Watermelon|
|Number of Servings||16|
|Packaging||Sachets ( Single Serving )|
|Protein %||15g ( Single Serving )|
|Size||23g each serving ( Total 368g )|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money