Nowadays, more than ever before, children are often subjected to fast foods, which may not be nutritionally well balanced. To safeguard themselves they may need extra vitamins, minerals, and trace elements in their diets.
Children are always exposed to bacteria and viruses, if at school or just out playing with friends, therefore it is important that they are protected, whether it is their immune system or for general growth and development. Children can achieve an all-around healthy body by taking a daily supplement that contains antioxidants, essential nutrients and immune-building ingredients. It is also important that children are energetic and mentally focussed especially at school. Children’s Multivitamins can help them sustain their concentration and keep their bodies strong and healthy.
Children’s Multivitamins is a great-tasting, chewable tutti frutti flavour. HealthAid has created the ideal supplement to ensure that your children are getting the nutrients they need to stay healthy. Also, perfect for those who have difficulty swallowing or simply prefer a chewable supplement.
- Vitamin A – contributes to normal iron metabolism and the maintenance of normal skin, vision and function of the immune system
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – contributes to the normal function of the heart and nervous system. It also contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and psychological function
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells and normal mucous membranes
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) – contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C – contributes to the normal function of the immune system and normal collagen formation essential for the normal function of bones, teeth, gums and skin
- Vitamin E – contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Calcium – Contributes to normal neurotransmission, muscle function, and normal function of digestive enzymes
- Iron – Contributes to normal cognitive function and formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin
- Magnesium – Contributes to the normal function of the immune system and electrolyte balance
- Zinc – Contributes to normal DNA synthesis and cognitive function
- Iodine – contributes to normal thyroid function
Sweetener (sucrose, xylitol, sucralose powder), Inulin (Fructose Oligosaccharides - FOS), Magnesium Hydroxide, Ferrous Fumarate**, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Flavour Enhancer (tutti frutti flavour, citric acid), Nicotinamide, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate), Vitamin E Natural (d-alpha-tocopherol), Natural Colour (beetroot powder), Thiamin Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Pyridoxine HCl, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, Inositol, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Potassium Chloride, Folic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin K1, Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin B12
Children over 2 years of age chew one tablet daily with food. Over 6years can be increased to two tablets daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.