Sold By: AARKIOS HEALTH PRIVATE LIMITED
Ships From: Mumbai
• Influx Healthcare Plot No.10, Phase-II, Genesis Ind. Township, Kolgaon, Palghar - 401404, Maharashtra
• Swiss Garnier Biotech Pvt. Ltd.-21, Industrial Area, Mehatpur, Dist. UNA, Himachal Pradesh - 174315
• Maxcure Nutravedics Ltd.-13, Sector-6A, I.I.E., SIDCUL, Haridwar - 249403, Uttarakhand
• Zeon Biotech-Vatva, Ahmedabad - 382445. Gujarat
• Scitech Specialities Pvt. Ltd.-A-3, STICE, Musalgaon, Tal: Sinnar, Dist: Nashik -422112
• FSSAI Licence Number - 10012022000603
• Country of Origin: India.
Grapeseed Tablets are specially formulated using pure top quality extracts with a very high percentage of Proanthocyanidins, the active principle in grape seeds. Grapeseed 100mg Tablets contain Grapeseed which acts as a very powerful anti-oxidant and is good for the heart and general all-round health.
- Good antioxidant properties to help prevent free radical damage to the body
- A source of essential fatty acids
- May help maintain healthy liver function
- It May help maintain a healthy heart
- Helps improve circulation
- May improve skin tone and elasticity
- May offer protection to blood vessels, to avoid them being damaged
- It May help regulate blood sugar levels
Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Grapeseed Extract (Vitis vinifera), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), Glazing Agent (shellac).
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two to three tablets daily or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Serving Size||2 Tablets|
|Number of Servings||60|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money