Sold By: AARKIOS HEALTH PRIVATE LIMITED
Ships From: Mumbai
• Influx Healthcare Plot No.10, Phase-II, Genesis Ind. Township, Kolgaon, Palghar - 401404, Maharashtra
• Swiss Garnier Biotech Pvt. Ltd.-21, Industrial Area, Mehatpur, Dist. UNA, Himachal Pradesh - 174315
• Maxcure Nutravedics Ltd.-13, Sector-6A, I.I.E., SIDCUL, Haridwar - 249403, Uttarakhand
• Zeon Biotech-Vatva, Ahmedabad - 382445. Gujarat
• Scitech Specialities Pvt. Ltd.-A-3, STICE, Musalgaon, Tal: Sinnar, Dist: Nashik -422112
• FSSAI Licence Number - 10012022000603
• Country of Origin: India.
Brewers Yeast Tablets contain Brewers Yeast, which is a natural source of B Group vitamins and contains a range of amino acids, minerals and trace elements. With its wide spectrum of nutrients, it helps sustain energy levels in the body and maintains general health and wellbeing.
- Natural source of nutrients providing B vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and trace elements
- Supports the release of energy from carbohydrates.
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy skin, eyes, and digestive tract
- Niacin and Vitamin B6 present in the yeast, which works together to produce the brain chemical serotonin which helps people with sleeping disorders
- Helps maintain a healthy body weight
- Maintains a healthy digestive system
One Brewers Yeast tablets contain (average): %NRV Brewers Yeast Powder 300mg: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established INGREDIENTS FOR BREWERS YEAST TABLETS: Brewers Yeast Powder (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Six to eight tablets daily
|Serving Size||6 Tablets|
|Number of Servings||500|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money