Sold By: AARKIOS HEALTH PRIVATE LIMITED
Ships From: Mumbai
• Influx Healthcare Plot No.10, Phase-II, Genesis Ind. Township, Kolgaon, Palghar - 401404, Maharashtra
• Swiss Garnier Biotech Pvt. Ltd.-21, Industrial Area, Mehatpur, Dist. UNA, Himachal Pradesh - 174315
• Maxcure Nutravedics Ltd.-13, Sector-6A, I.I.E., SIDCUL, Haridwar - 249403, Uttarakhand
• Zeon Biotech-Vatva, Ahmedabad - 382445. Gujarat
• Scitech Specialities Pvt. Ltd.-A-3, STICE, Musalgaon, Tal: Sinnar, Dist: Nashik -422112
• FSSAI Licence Number - 10012022000603
• Country of Origin: India.
Teenvital Tablets are designed for teenagers. During teenage years the demands on the body are particularly taxing due to the enormous stress and strain of everyday life coupled with the pressures of educational performance. This can sometimes take its toll on the body making one feel weak, tired, and exhausted. This then reflects on the body and skin condition. Therefore, taking a daily intake of the right supplement can help maintain the body’s general health and keep the skin in peak condition.
- May enhance energy level and give an extra boost
- Contribute to the maintenance of healthy cell membranes and stimulate immunity
- Contribute to the maintenance of healthy muscles and blood vessels
- May work as a powerful antioxidant and protect against free radical damage
- Beneficial for optimum bone health
- Contribute to the reduction of tiredness
(tri-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose) , Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Fumarate**, Vitamin E Acetate (dl-alpha-tocopherol), Glazing Agent (natural brown colour, veg. glycerine), Nicotinamide, Zinc Oxide, Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate), Vitamin A Acetate, Manganese Sulphate†, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Copper Sulphate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol), Sodium Borate, Lutein, Vitamin K1, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, D- Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, vitamin B12.
For teenagers over 14 years of age, one tablet in the morning with breakfast. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Number of Servings||30|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money