Brand: HealthBest | [email protected]
Sold By: HEALTHBEST PRIVATE LIMITED
Ships From: AHMEDABAD,Gujarat
• 62, 6th Floor Titanium Corporate Road, Nr. Prahladnagar Garden, Satellite, Ahmedabad- 380015 FSSAI Licence No - 10019021004521 Country of Origin: India.
HealthBest Kidbest Syrup provides an easy and delicious way to the kids with essential vitamins and minerals for a balanced diet and fussy eaters. It helps to reach the nutritional requirement in today’s fast-paced life.
- Rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C & Vitamin E.
- Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body.
- Niacinamide is important for neural health and skin collagen.
- Zinc helps the immune system fight off invading bacteria and viruses. The body also needs zinc to make proteins and DNA, the genetic material in all cells.
- D-Panthenol is a provitamin for vitamin B5, important for skin regeneration and dermal health.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride helps the body convert food into fuel, metabolize fats and proteins, maintain the proper functioning of nerves, and produce red blood cells.
- Thiamine hydrochloride salt form of thiamine, a vitamin essential for aerobic metabolism, cell growth, the transmission of nerve impulses and acetylcholine synthesis.
- Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate is a central component of the cofactors FAD and FMN and required for a variety of flavoprotein enzyme reactions including activation of other vitamins.
Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Zinc Sulphate, D-Panthenol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate, Light Magnesium Oxide, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Molybdate, Flouride, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Picolinate, Cyanocobalamin, Iron, Vitamin A (as Palmitate), Cholecalciferol, Vitamin E.
One teaspoon twice a day
|Serving Size||One teaspoon twice a day|
|Number of Servings||200ml|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money