Healthvit Alpha Lipoic Acid (100 mg), 60 tablet(s)
- As an Anti-oxidant and Anti-Inflammatory
- Skin Rejuvenator.
- Revitalize structure of skin.
- Fight against free radicals in the body.
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. It fights against free radicals in the body and has skin-rejuvenating benefits. It also regenerates other antioxidants like vitamin C, vitamin E, coenzyme Q10, and glutathione. As an antioxidant, Alpha Lipoic Acid also helps revitalize the underlying structure of the skin, so it can look healthier and more radiant.
- Can generate antioxidants like coenzyme Q10, Vitamin C , Vitamin E, and glutathione
- It makes them help your skin look healthy and radiant
- ItMay helps to in revitalizing the underlying structure of the skin
- It is loaded with the goodness of anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg
One tablet two times daily before meals.
|Dosage||One tablet two times daily before meals|
|Serving Per Pack||30|
|Serving Size||Take 1 Tablets Daily|
|Concern||Brain and Memory,Diabetes,Immunity|
|Veg / Non-Veg||Veg|