Healthvit Beta Alanine Powder, 0.44 lb Unflavoured
- Supports muscular endurance
- Helps delay muscles fatigue
- NOTE: The Supplement is completely safe for consumption, it's just the ingredients are hygroscopic in nature and may form lumps.
BETA ALANINE is a non-essential amino acid. It can provide a whole host of various health and fitness benefits. It is actually a building block for another amino acid known as carnosine, which is dipeptide that assists with the removal and buffering of harmful by-products in human cells, including lactic acid. Beta-alanine is used for improving athletic performance and exercise capacity, building lean muscle mass and improving physical functioning in the elderly.
Beta-alanine is chiefly useful in increasing the longevity of endurance when doing any sort of physical activity. Allowing the person taking it to exercise much longer and thus increase their muscle mass or bum their fat much more efficiently. In addition, it indirectly helps to widen the blood vessels via L-carnosine, which increases blood flow during long bouts of exercise.
- Beta-alanine is Ideal for anyone participating in sports that require explosive actions such as sprinting, weight training or boxing and those involved in prolonged endurance exercise.
- Alanine lies mostly in its ability to raise muscle carnosine levels. It is a limiting amino acid in carnosine synthesis, i.e., its presence in the bloodstream is directly tied to muscle carnosine levels.
Pure Beta-Alanine 2g (Amount per Serving- 2g*100)
Consume one serving first thing in the morning and a second serving approximately 30 minutes before your workout. One scoop of Beta-Alanine Powder provides 2 grams of pure Beta-Alanine. Stack the unflavored version with shakes and other powders to get you closer to your daily total, or mix up the flavored version in cold water. Getting about 4 grams a day should be your goal for training performance.
|Number of Servings||100|
|Serving Size||2 g|
|Goal||Lean Muscle Mass|