Healthvit Vitamin B12 2000MCG 60 Tablets
- Helps to Produce Red Blood Cells
- Helps to Maintain Good Health
- Supports synthesis and function of nerve tissue
- Helps to Tiredness Anti depressive
- For Energy production
Vitamin B-12 Methylcobalamin 2000mcg promotes healthy levels of energy production and a decrease in fatigue. B-12 is only available in the methylcobalamin form (Methyl B-12) and is better absorbed and retained than other forms. Methyl B-12 helps maintain brain-health, levels of restful sleep and an enhanced mood. Vitamin B12 promotes natural energy for the body as well as helps to maintain a healthy nervous system. It also helps support heart health and reduces the chance of becoming anemic. Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin is the active, coenzyme form of Vitamin B12. While the body can readily absorb Vitamin B12 as cobalamin, it must further convert it to a coenzyme form, methylcobalamin, to become metabolically active. In this form, it is bio-identical to one of the two active forms found in the body.
- It’s used as a dietary supplement and to treat certain anemias. Vitamin B12 plays an important role in helping the body make red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 is required for the proper function and development of the brain, nerves, blood cells, and many other parts of the body.
- It is utilized in the formation of healthy blood cells and proper metabolism of fats.
VITAMIN B12 2000 MG & GLYCINE 50 MG
As a Dietary supplement for adults,1 or 2 capsules daily preferably at mealtime or as directed by a health practitioner.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container||60|
|Veg / Non-Veg||Veg|