HealthXP Essential Series FlaxSeed 1000 mg, 100 Softgel Capsules
- Natural source of Omega 3,6,9
- Vegetable Source of Omega 3
- Cold Pressed
- Omega 3 Promoters Heart & Brain Health
Xpresshop Online Store.
Flax Oil is a natural reservoir for the omega-3 fatty acid, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). ALA is considered an essential fatty acid because the body cannot make it from other fats and must obtain it from the diet. Flax oil has been shown to support cardiovascular health and to promote the maintenance of healthy skin.
This flaxseed oil has been specially pressed to be as close to the original oil in the seed as possible. Extreme care has been taken in bringing this product to market in the softgel form, which seals in the oil and protects it from oxidation and contamination.
- Plant-Based Source of Omega Fatty Acids – Flaxseed Oil is a plant-based alternative source of Omega fatty acids that enables anyone to maintain essential levels even if they don’t like or are allergic to fish.
- Balanced Circulatory Support – Supports cardiovascular health, and may help reduce hypertension, triglyceride levels, and plaque build-up in the arteries. Improving circulation helps keep skin young and radiant.
Flaxseed Oil, Gelatin food Grade ( Capsule Shell), Purified Water, Humectants (422), Preservative (211), Antioxidant
2 Capsule Daily
Based on a 6 Review
Add a Review
6 reviews for HealthXP Essential Series FlaxSeed 1000 mg, 100 Softgel Capsules
- 25 Sep, 2019
- 22 Sep, 2019
- 21 Sep, 2019
- 12 Sep, 2019
- 29 Aug, 2019
|Goal||Maintain Digestive system|
|Number of Serving||50 Capsules|
|Serving Size||2 Capsules Daily|