HealthXP Essential Series L-Arginine + L-Citrulline 1000mg, 60 Tablets
- Used as immunonutrient
- precursor For Nitric oxide
- Helps in Maintaining Muscle Tissue
- Helps in Maintaining Nitrogen Balance & thus Reduces Protein Catabolism
L-arginine and l-citrulline are two amino acids bundled into a single powerful supplement. L-arginine is an important factor in muscle metabolism and is a precursor for nitric oxide, which promotes increased circulation by relaxing blood vessels.
L-citrulline helps the body rid itself of ammonia, a by-product of exercise. This clearing enables the body to recover after a workout.
- L-Arginine is a precursor of nitric oxide, which increases blood flow.
- The most important characteristic of arginine is that it is the only reactant for the molecule NO (nitric oxide), which is a vasodilator (dilation of blood vessels).
- L-Citrulline is an amino acid. It is turned into L-arginine in the kidneys after supplementation.
L-Arginine, Microcrystalline Cellulose (460), L-Citrulline, Starch (1108 ), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (464), PVPK 30 (1202), Talc (553(iii)), croscarmellose (466), Magnesium Stearate (472(iii), Preservative(211)
1 Tablets Daily After Meal
|Number of Servings||60 Tablets|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|