Hibiscus abelmoschus 10 mg, withania somnifera, 81 mg, argyreia speciosa 32 mg, mucuna pruriens 32 mg, croscus sativus 25 mg, strychnos nuxvomica 16 mg, anacyclus pyrethrum 16 mg, sida cordifolia 16 mg, trivanga bhasma 32 mg, makaradhvaja 16 mg, sida cordifolia 16 mg, bombax malabaricum 16 mg, piper nigrum 5 mg.
- Improves sexual desire: Tentex forte contains natural ingredients that possess tonic and aphrodisiac properties, which enhance sexual desire, drive and performance. Emotional stress disrupts the functioning of the hypothalamic-pituitary hormones, a key contributor of performance anxiety. The adaptogens in the drug stimulates, prevents and manages stress, which is effective in improving libido and performance.
- Manages male sexual dysfunction: Tentex forte increases the testosterone levels in the body, preventing erectile dysfunction. The drug relaxes muscles around erectile tissue and penile arteries, which sustains erections.
- Winter Cherry (Ashvagandha) is a potent adaptogen, which relieves mental stress, a key contributor of poor sexual performance. It is an effective antioxidant that helps in alleviating male sexual dysfunction.
- Shilajeet acts as an adaptogen and rejuvenates the body in order to improve sexual function.
- Cowhage/Velvet Bean (Kapikachchu) is an aphrodisiac, that supports the production of hormones associated with the ‘pleasure system’ of the brain. The herb is a prophylactic (preventative) against oligospermia (low sperm count).
- Small Caltrops (Gokshura) is beneficial in erectile dysfunction as it strengthens the penile tissue. Protodioscin, a precursor of testosterone found in Small Caltrops, is converted to dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in the body, which improves flow-mediated vasodilation of the penile arteries.
Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition.