Inlife Black Seed Oil 500Mg ( 60 Capsules )
- 500 mg Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed Black Seed Oil per capsule
- Derived from Nigella sativa plant, commonly known as Black cumin
- Powerful antioxidant
INLIFE offers pure Black Seed Oil in the form of Liquid-Filled Capsules. Advantages of a liquid filled capsules over softgels: Contains no plasticizers, improves product stability, low moisture intake, effectively masks taste & odor, band sealing prevents leakages, tamper-proof capsules, offers enhanced bioavailability. One of the main advantages of liquids is that they are absorbed directly by the body without going through break down stages. Active ingredients in liquid form should, therefore, be absorbed faster than in solid form. Black seeds (Nigella Sativa) or black cumin belongs to the family Ranunculaceae. It is native to Southwest Asia and holds a very prominent place in Unani Tibb system of medicine. Black seed oil is extracted from the seeds of the Nigella Sativa plant and it is loaded with structurally unusual unsaturated fatty acids, 15 amino acids, carbohydrates and minerals such as calcium, sodium, potassium, and iron.
- Black seed oil is useful for the healthy respiratory system, digestive system and also improves immune health.
- It aids in sound sleep and maintains healthy levels of sugar in the blood
- It also helps relieve stress, headache, and pressure in the blood thus improve overall health. Black seed oil acts as a powerful remedy in case of hair and skin related problems as well.
- The anti-fungal and anti-bacterial property of black seed oil helps to maintain healthy skin.
Banding Solution, HPMC, IPA, EA, Color-Titanium Dioxide, Raspberry Red, Brilliant Blue, Tartrazine Yellow Supra, Water.
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container||60|
|Veg / Non-Veg||Veg|