Inlife Calcium Vitamin D3 ( 60 Capsules )
- Maintains Strong & Healthy Bones
- Role of Calcium During Menopause
- Aids in Preventing Osteoporosis
- Reduce Joint Pain and Prevents Arthritis
- Promotes Healthy Teeth
Calcium plays an essential role in keeping the bones strong. But to maximize the calcium absorption and function, vitamin D3 is essential. Most of the calcium that is consumed via food, is in its inactive form and needs to be converted to an active form to perform its function properly.” That’s where vitamin D3 comes in. Vitamin D3 helps turn calcium into its active form. While vitamin D3 is the most usual name of this particular vitamin, it can also be listed as calcifediol, cholecalciferol, ergocalciferol, vitamin D3. Regardless if it’s ergocalciferol or calcifediol, it’s still vitamin D.Calcium is a mineral that is found naturally in foods. Calcium is important for many regular functions of the body, especially bone formation and maintenance. Vitamin D3 is important for the absorption of calcium and make it available to the body.
- Helps prevent knee and joint pains
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- An ideal combination for complete bone health
- Prevents calcium and vitamin D3 deficiency
- A must take a supplement during menopause
Calcium Carbonate ( Oyster shell ), Vitamin D3, Starch, SSG, Croscarmellose sodium ( 468), Magnesium Stearate, Base for film Coating, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide ( 551 ), Talc ( 553 ), Class 2 preservatives ( 219, 217 ), Colour ( 133 ), Castor oil ( 1503 ).
Take 1 tablet daily after meals or as suggested by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size||1 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container||60|
|Veg / Non-Veg||Non-Veg|