Inlife Curcumin 95 Advanced ( 60 Capsules )
- 100% Natural Product
- With Curcumin > 5%
- Potent Antioxidant.
- Maintains healthy immune system
- Promotes Growth of Brain Cells
- Supports Heart Health
Ayurveda is a branch of traditional medicine that has its origin in India and its history is almost 5000 years old. Being 100% natural Ayurvedic products, these supplements are based on the principle of self-healing. Ayurveda adopts a holistic approach that not only heals the body but relaxes the mind as well. Turmeric, a popular spice used in Indian cuisine is the richest source of active compounds called curcuminoids that have effective anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric is the rhizome that forms the roots of the turmeric plant. It has been widely used in ayurvedic medicine for skin and wounds. The most important of these curcuminoids is curcumin which is the reason behind the endless health benefits of turmeric. Curcumin also helps in preserving heart health. The best way to utilize the numerous benefits of curcumin is through curcumin supplementation in the form of health supplements because the natural curcumin content of turmeric is not that high and by itself is poorly absorbed in the bloodstream. It is a natural ayurvedic product.
- It has been widely used in ayurvedic medicine to treat skin infections and wounds.
- The most important of these curcuminoids is Curcumin which is the reason behind the endless health benefits of turmeric.
- The potent antioxidant property of Curcumin helps prevent diseases by neutralizing the damage caused by free radicals and oxidative stress.
- In addition, it also boosts the body’s own antioxidants enzymes.
- Curcumin also helps in preserving cardiovascular health by improving endothelial function that helps in regulating blood pressure, blood clotting and other factors.
500mg Curcumin or Haridra extract
|Serving Size||1 Capusles|
|Servings Per Container||60|
|Veg / Non-Veg||Veg|