INLIFE offers Fenugreek Oil encapsulated in Liquid-Filled Vegetarian Capsules. Advantages of liquid-filled capsules ove It is natural ayurvedic products softgels. Contains no plasticizers Improves product stability Low moisture intake Effectively masks taste & odour Band sealing prevents leakages Tamper proof capsules Offers enhanced bio availabilityOne of the main advantages of liquids is that they are absorbed directly by the body without going through break down stages. Active ingredients in liquid form should, therefore, be absorbed faster than in solid form. Fenugreek is an annual herb, which is grown in India, England, Africa, and Morocco, etc.
- Fenugreek may support the healthy production of breast milk.
- Fenugreek is helpful for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range.
- Helps to fight cancer, cardiac diseases and diabetes.
- Helps to produce healthy milk in a pregnant women’s body.
- Useful for breast enlargement.
- Cures fungal infections, burns and sores.
- Prevents colon cancer.
- Cures sore throat and fever.
Fenugreek Oil, IPA, Ethyl Alcohol, HPMC, Water, Titanium Dioxide ( Color 171 ), Apple Green.
Take 1 Fenugreek Oil capsule twice a day before food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size||2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container||30|
|Veg / Non-Veg||Veg|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money