Neem is known for its antibacterial & antifungal properties. Neem seeds are equally beneficial, and it contains fatty acids, antioxidants, and antimicrobial compounds which are quite beneficial for skin in many ways. Research has shown that compounds present in neem seed oil have a significant impact during skin infections, it also promotes faster wound healing and aids in reducing signs of skin aging.
- Azadirachta Indica (Neem) is well known for its medicinal properties for centuries. It is also called a wonder tree in many parts of India.
- In Ancient Ayurveda, it is been long cherished as a symbol of health and is also called ‘village pharmacy’ due to its number of benefits and healing powers.
- Peppermint is known as an aromatic herb and belongs to the mint family. Peppermint contains menthol and menthone and these 2 ingredients are magical when it comes to stomach health. It is used for the treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases, respiratory problems, etc.
- INLIFE has produced a superpower combination of Neem seed oil as well as peppermint oil. This supplement will not only take exceptionally loving care of your hair & skin but will also protect your gut health and lungs.
- It is an incredibly good antioxidant and boosts immunity together. INLIFE Neem seed oil peppermint capsules will work as an antibacterial for skin and aids prevent acne and itchy scalp. It will also help in fighting the free radical damage and give protection against inflammation.
- Also, the capsules are made with enteric-coated capsules so that it can overcome the pH level and can be better absorbed directly in the intestine.
- INLIFE Neem seed oil peppermint oil capsules contain 350 mg of neem seed oil & 150 mg of peppermint oil per capsule and each bottle contains 60 vegetarian capsules.
Take 1 capsule daily or as suggested by your health care professional.
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Number of Servings||60 Capsules|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money