International BCAA 2:ONE:1 Branched Amino Acid 27Servings
International Protein Pvt Ltd | 59 Lahrs Road, Ormeau 4208 QLD, Australia
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (2:one:1)
- Vegan sourced amino acids
- Added electrolytes
- Provides energy for exercise metabolism
- Boost exercise performance and accelerate recovery
- Reduce muscle soreness
- Support muscle growth.
- Muscle fuel.
- Prevent muscle loss.
HB Group H.no 123 Sec 39 Urban Estate, Ludhiana | Info@Internationalprotein.in | 9317764191
A 2:1:1 ratio of the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine plus Glutamine, Citrulline and electrolytes to support muscle growth, boost exercise performance, reduce muscle soreness and accelerate recovery.
BCAA’s play a key role in providing energy for exercise metabolism. BCAA’s are the main protein fuel source during exercise. Consuming BCAA’s during exercise provides ‘muscle fuel’ for the workout instead of your body taking them from the working muscle, which leads to greater muscle damage.
BCAA’s have a number of scientifically proven benefits including;
Increase Muscle Growth – when BCAA’s are taken after a resistance (weights) session muscle protein synthesis increased by 22%. Don’t forget to then take your Superior Whey or Amino Charged WPI for even greater results.
Decrease Muscle Soreness – when taken before or during a workout, BCAA’s have been shown to decrease the muscle damage that occurs during training, which in turn reduces the muscle soreness commonly experienced post workout.
Reduce Exercise Fatigue – two separate studies show that exercise participants who supplemented with BCAAs improved their mental focus during exercise, which is thought to result from the fatigue-reducing effect of BCAAs
Prevent Muscle Loss – More than 1/3 of the essential amino acids found in muscle protein are BCAA’s and 40% of the total amino acids required by the body are BCAA’s. During times of heavy stress (contest dieting), illness, aging, infection, it is critical to replace the BCAA’s used by the body to prevent muscle loss and wasting.
- Boost Recovery with Added Glutamine – Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in skeletal muscle, so combining BCAA’s with glutamine further improves muscle recovery by decreasing muscle protein breakdown and increasing muscle synthesis.
- Glutamine increases muscle cell volume and supports muscle glycogen replenishment after exhaustive exercise.
- Boost Performance with Added L-Citrulline – Citrulline supplementation helps to reduced fatigue and improve endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise. It also converts to Arginine in the body, improving blood flow during exercise.
|Flavour||HONEYDEW MELON, Passion Fruit, Raspberry lemonade, Strawberry Kiwi|
|Servings Per Container||27|