Pull up exercises are great for toning and strengthening the body. Using lifting straps wrap around the pull up bar will allow you to get some extra reps in without your grip strength weakening.
One of the biggest benefits of doing pull ups is the improvement of your back muscles.
The second major muscle group that gets benefits from doing pull ups is the Rhomboid muscles.
This Pull up bar from Joyfit is strong, durable and easy to grip.
They have an outer foam covering which makes them non-slippery.
They can be easily mounted in any regular sized door frame.
This Joyfit Pull up bar comes with an external lock system for extra security.
One can use Joyfit Pull-Up Bar to do different types of exercises like Pull-ups, Chin-Ups, Hanging Leg Raises, Sit-Ups and Crunches
- Best for building upper body strength- This Pull up bar from Joyfit is best to tone and strengthen the upper body, specifically the back, arms, shoulders and abs
- Adjustable Height, hence User Friendly- Multiple Screw-In Door mount kits give users the flexibility to fit to different places or heights. The pull up bar can fit between 60 to 100 Cm
- Secure Built up, holds up to 136kg- Heavy-Duty Chrome Steel built up, provides great support and safety. Always use the provided screw-in door mounts. This Pull up bar also comes with a lock system for extra security
- Comfortable Foam Hand-Grips- Non-Slip Extra-Long Foam Grips for Extra Comfort to Minimize Hand Fatigue
- Versatile Use– One can use Joyfit Pull-Up Bar to do different types of exercises like Pull-ups, Chin-Ups, Hanging Leg Raises, Sit-Ups and Crunches
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money