Sold By: ADS GALLERY
Ships From: MEERUT, UTTAR PRADESH
1. Labrada, 333 Northpark Central,Houston, TX 77073 US | 800-832-9948 |Country of Origin: USA
2. Tirupati Wellness LLp, Poanta Sahib Dist. Sirmour HP 173001 | Country of Origin: India.
3. Vital Neutraceuticals Pvt. Ltd., Thane, Maharashtra | Country of Origin: India.
Labrada Omega-3 is a rich source of essential fatty acids, DHA and EPA. Labrada Omega-3 has been extracted from cold-water fish (sardines) found in Antarctica sea and has been refined to remove heavy metals like mercury.
- Labrada Omega-3 is a rich source of essential fatty acids, DHA, and EPA. Labrada Omega-3 has been extracted from cold-water fish (Sardines) found in Antarctica sea and has been refined to removed heavy metals like Mercury
- EPA and DHA are the most important type of Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Labrada Omega-3 Fatty acid has 360mg EPA and 240 DHA. These have a positive impact on the Brain, Heart, Eye functions.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are a type of unsaturated fatty acid that may reduce inflammation throughout the body. Inflammation in the body can damage your blood vessels and lead to heart disease and strokes.
- Omega-3 fats can slightly raise your low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol. Omega-3 fats; despite increasing your LDL levels which are considered beneficial for the heart health
- omega-3s helps to improve the joint health by providing bone strength by boosting the amount of calcium in the bones and increased grip strength
Take 1 capsule daily or advised by a healthcare professional. Capsules should be swallowed whole and not chewed or crushed. Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size||1 softgel|
|Number of Servings||60|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money