Sold By: Aksha Enterprises
Ships From: Delhi , 400007
1. Labrada, 333 Northpark Central,Houston, TX 77073 US | 800-832-9948 |Country of Origin: USA
2. Tirupati Wellness LLp, Poanta Sahib Dist. Sirmour HP 173001 | Country of Origin: India.
3. Vital Neutraceuticals Pvt. Ltd., Thane, Maharashtra | Country of Origin: India.
L-arginine promotes endurance and conditioning. When nitric oxide is released, it expands the blood vessels by relaxing the muscles of their walls. The result is lowered blood pressure and increases blood flow to the muscles during your workout. The increased blood flow means that oxygen and nutrients are sent to your muscles and for longer amounts of time. This can help reduce muscle damage, increase recovery, and provide optimal performance.
- L-arginine is a chemical building block called “an amino acid.” It is necessary for the body to make proteins.
- L-Arginine is necessary for the production of nitric oxide, a signaling molecule that’s needed for a variety of bodily processes and functions, including blood flow regulation, mitochondrial function, and cellular communication.
- L-arginine promotes endurance and conditioning. When nitric oxide is released,
Cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and vegetarian coating. Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Take 1 Capsule twice daily as needed. Take between meals or at bedtime with a carbohydrate drink to facilitate absorption.
|Serving Size||2 Capsules|
|Number of Servings||100|
Pro Summary(Based on ratings)
Value for money